Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salas insists on his refusal to join us (good) but apparenlty Milosevic has been approached by Real Madrid (bad) that however leaves Diego Tristan on the market (good) but Fiorentina has an agreement with him which says that if he doesnt go to Real he will sign for them (bad).However,now with Nuno Gomes and the Brazilian coming,Fiorentina doesnt need Diego Tristan (good).

That means that Milosevic is probably going to Real Madrid and we must find another forward.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Amo, my friend, you know how I feel about Tanzi's sudden show of greed and the sale of Crespo. Who indeed can replace him?? Who can replace a team's top scorer....I've not a clue. Fiorentina signed a likely suspect when they signed Gomes.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crespo's sale was a strategic move.Tanzi sacrificed our bigget attacking weapon to built one of the best midfields around.I will apply it this trasnfer all the time.It was perfect for Parma.

Nuno Gomes will never become a superscorer,he may become a good forward (at the Chiesa level) but not a GREAT one like Sheva,Crespo or Vieri.But this ll too early.

So,who do we get now that Milosevic and Salas seem unlikely? I still insist on all Brazilian attack with Franca or Edmundo.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also wouldnt mind a swoop for a young Italian prodigy like Spinesi or Lucarelli.Buy one of them and let him fight with Di Vaio.Not exactly a bad move but it has a small risk.

Next year I think that it will be Amoroso and noone else at Parma.He can carry the whole team with the right support from midfield.And he will have it...

K

·
0 Posts
i think angel will be usefull he has a good header and amoroso is a good dribler they would be a nice couple.i hope amoroso doesnt injure for a long time like nexr year

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok,nosy guy :)

Hala asked if I read about Milosevic in a Greek newspaper named sportime.I said that I dont read this pro-Panathinaikos paper and then I said that they (Olympiakos)b ws lucky to get rid of Zahovic and that PAOK made a great trasnfer with Camps.Then Hala asked if I read this at another Greek newspaper named "Sport tou Borra" and I replied that I whippe my ass with Sport tou Borra.

Happy? :)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Toni is a striker from Treviso, but he's almost signed by
Vicenza, He plays the same as Vieri:eek:

Di Michele is not serie B material he's very good, i would compare him too Di Vaio or Comandini!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts