Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Four of us are in Turin at the start of Feb for the Juve v Samp game and we're after a hotel. Good anyone recommend a hotel in the city centre which is decent yet reasonable? Would ideally like to pay around 40GBP per night for a double room.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
341 Posts
Got just the place for you mate. Stayed there when I was over for the Juve-Milan game and they were nice enough to tobble out and buy the tickets for us before we arrived. We then picked them up at face value from them. All in all good service. Its called the Hotel Liberty, www.hotelliberty-torino.it and its central enough so you don't have to worry about getting around Torino. Also, its like 2 minutes walk from the stand where you get the bus to the Delle Alpi.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
...i thought he wanted hotels not so expensive????

for a double room is 125,00 :eekani::eekani: ...it that hotel gold or what? lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could somebody confirm if I'm right that thinking there are no trains back from Genoa to Turin after 9pm on Thursday 3rd Feb? We were thinking of taking in Genoa v Torino.

·
Registered
46,435 Posts
FCB_Simon said:
Could somebody confirm if I'm right that thinking there are no trains back from Genoa to Turin after 9pm on Thursday 3rd Feb? We were thinking of taking in Genoa v Torino.
The last one leaves at 9.51 PM from Genova Piazza Principe.

Anyway, this is a precious link:
www.trenitalia.com

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello all,

I shall be in Turin next Weds/Thurs before flying on to Barcelona on the Friday. If anyone can recommend some good drinking establishments/clubs in the city centre which us English types would enjoy it'd be much appreciated :D

Looking forward to visiting the Delle Alpi for the first time, hope Del Piero plays.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Simon, I hear Del Piero is offering his bed to the fans. 4 of youse, all male.....hehehehe, you guys can make Del Piero's fantasy into a reality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts