Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know whether this news has got out yet but my cousin told me that Bobby explained to the team that a few new faces will be arriving in the summer and gave the squad a couple of names. You don't have to believe me but i was told that Richard Wright is on his way to wear that number 1 shirt. Barca's Micheal Riziger is on his way but i doubt he'll come to Newcastle. Coventry's Youseff Chippo was another name mentioned and one more that the team was told was arriving in the summer was Ben Thatcher. I think they need a couple new defenders and a couple of wingers. But what they need most is a top quality goalie. Lets hope the new faces arriving in the summer can get us to europe. Lets just hope another Faustino Asprilla arrives and not an Andreas Andersson.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All the named that you mentioned are quite good. I think that Reziger and Thatcher sound pretty good :)

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bulls***, as if you are Dyer cousin. I don't think he will tell you about the new players coming in anyway. And Zerant your even more stupid if you believe him. I think that Richard is an ugly boy trying to get attention. It's all doollaly.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Another Tino Asprilla - what do you mean? A guy who demands a transfer, is very inconsisitent and cost you the league title. Surely you meant another Ginola (why did you sell him?).

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to admit that Asprilla's attitude wasn't with the game but if we could get a player with the same skill and speed but was cosistant and performed in every game we would be up in the top four again.

I haven't got any idea at all why they sold Ginola he is one of the best players in the premiership and just look how old he is. That was a big mistake in seeling him!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I thought that you were prime contender for Olivier Dacourt's return to English footy.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Not this season. Robbo's turned them round and they are very hard to beat, especially when Dunc is fit.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It seems you guys want to buy Paul Bosvelt. Bad news for all of you. He is pleased to stay with Feyenoord Rotterdam despite the possible transfer value of 5mln pounds (much needed by Feyenoord).

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What a bad decision by Bosvelt. Tomasson must have given Bosvelt some advice before Bosvelt made his decision.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts