Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Freddie had a little fight against Aston Villas Mellberg, Here is a link to the fight.

(RAM-FILE, RealPlayer)

Freddie Vs Mellberg

·
Registered
36 Posts
go on the red-haired one, get in there pal

Fre-deee Fre-deee Fre-dee

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Storm in a teacup really ...

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Watch your back Olof... Freddies out for your blood! :devil:

·
Registered
886 Posts
I never tought this would happen in a Swedish natinal team :eek: , But I suppose this kind of things happen all the time and The press make a bigger story of it than it really is.

ANYWAY I SUPPORT YOU FREDDIE :fero:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jacke Sigfridsson said:
I never tought this would happen in a Swedish natinal team :eek:
And i was surprised that Zlatan wasnt involved :D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
personally i think this is bad for sweden.
but i read in the article how he admited it was a clumsy tackle
GO FREDDIE!!!
only the loser of the fight says sorry cose he doesnt wanna get bashed more

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
These kind of things shouldnt happen...but now it did...
And infact, this isnt the first time it happens with Mellberg being involved.
On an AIK training(where Mellberg played for a half-season) he tackled Nebojsa Novakovic so hard that Nebojsa was getting really mad and did a similiar thing to what Freddie did yesterday.
Mellberg allways gives 100% that's why it happend but offcourse, Mellberg shouldnt have made a tackled like that on training ground and Freddie shouldnt have reacted the way he did.

Anyway, there's absolutely no problem between Freddie and Olof now and they are joking loudly about it...and not only them but their team-mates aswell ;)
The Clows of the Swedish National Team, Marcus Allbäck and Anders Svensson was interviewed today...and Anders Svensson jumped on Allbäck trying to pick a fight(for fun offcourse) and sad: "Come on, fight me and maybe we end up in the paper aswell" :D ;)
So there's no hard feelings what so ever.

Im not sure how often these things happens in clubs but heres what some Swedish legends sad about it:

Glenn Hysen:"I have only seen a fight like this once, and that was when nobody were watching the training..."

Martin Dahlin:"These kind of things happens all the time. Go watch a proffesionell club and you'll see this 7 out of 10 times"

It has all been made so big as there was reporters there to watch it all and write about it...but I hope and think that this will not effect the team in anyway...

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I'd love to see a Danny Tiatto vs Kevin Muscat dust-up at Socceroo training ;)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I think these things happen all the time, footballers are a group of guys together after all, of course there will be some fights ocassionally.

Remember Hartson and Berkovic??

·
Registered
190 Posts
trust me...mellberg is 2wice the size of our freddie, he could kick his @ss easily...but anyway, freddie will still kick @ss in the world cup and so will olof, english @ss that is. :D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
i think on thr training field, you need to take it easy. dont do so hard tackles. but on the big stage, do watever i guess.
i dont think the fight would of een provoked more if mellberg didnt grab freddie by the neck.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
GarethUK said:
I think these things happen all the time, footballers are a group of guys together after all, of course there will be some fights ocassionally.

Remember Hartson and Berkovic??
I was just suprised Berkovic's head didn't end up flying into the top corner, It was a great strike by Hartson:D

It seems that Olof and Freddie have now made up and are focused on the world cup. But if it wasn't broken up I still think Freddie would would have kicked ass!

Here is a question for all of you;
Which Arsenal player would you most like to see win the World Cup?
And don't just say Cole or Campbell because you support England or Freddie because you support Sweden

I would like to see Ljungberg win it, it would be nice if France or England won it because more Arsenal players would get amedal, but I think it would be really nice to see Freddie win the double, Player of the Year and the World Cup in the same season.

Super Swede!:star:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
he had every right to be upset, that tackle was harder than a normal EPL game tackle.

i noticed his tattoo on his back, its huge!!

anywayz, freddie stood his ground well!

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
it doesnt really matter if he is or not
but its simple
his not

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Guys, Stop taking this up again...this a football forum.
I dont know how in the world anyone can connect him being gay just because he had a fight with Mellberg... :rolleyes:
So just drop it or I'll be forced to change the name of this forum to "Gay-Arsenal Forum" and I certainly dont want that ;) :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts