Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sunday is our last really BIG game vs a big team. No Batistuta, possibly Maldini back...

Predictions? Formations?

PS--right now this game is being listed as the live morning game on RAI...

·
Registered
579 Posts
Milan 0/1 - Roma 2/3 (I think we'll lose by two goals)

Formation:

Abbiati
RJ -- Helveg -- Laursen -- Maldini
Contra -- Gattuso -- Ambrosini -- Pirlo
Sheva -- Inzaghi

Midfield's a patchwork but that's what injuries will do. I think it's a fairly balanced formation and I've assumed the Serginho is unable to play. These injuries are amazing and even though I think he's a joke, Ancelotti will have to work hard to field an starting 11 that he won't be embarrassed by. Also, after that OG by Chamot, that guy should never step foot on the pitch in a Milan shirt again.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thaanks guys...u dont want ur city rivals to win the scudetto dont u?.....and i hope it will b good match and good result for Roma...i respect Milan Fans...so i wont insult or anything like i do with inter and lazio fans?.....
AND ONE GOAL DIFFERENCE WOULD BE OK....;)

·
Registered
775 Posts
2-0 Roma :(:(:(:mad:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
It's at home, so I could see us pulling off a thrilling 0-0 draw or playing fairly well only to lose on some sh*tty own goal. Oh, wait, that was last week. ;)

Seriously, being a home match I see Milan playing for whatever little pride they have left and possibly even pulling out a 1-0 win.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Batistuta_9 said:
Thaanks guys...u dont want ur city rivals to win the scudetto dont u?.....and i hope it will b good match and good result for Roma...i respect Milan Fans...so i wont insult or anything like i do with inter and lazio fans?.....
AND ONE GOAL DIFFERENCE WOULD BE OK....;)
hmm,i think u forgot us.JUVE;) the true champion:devil:

·
Registered
367 Posts
oh hod kupy how many times we have to reapeat that juve is not a champion anymore.....GET OVER IT.....now its time for teams like INTER, ROMA, Bolognia pissilby and all.......MILAN AND JUVE ERA IS OVER forget it !.....its just history........GUYS SORRY BUT I AM REALLY HOPING TO SEE CHIEVO IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.....but LATHOUGH MILAN WOULD B KOOL TOO ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Forza Milan!!! (for one more week)...

my prediction... Milan 1-1 Roma... :D:D:D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Pippo will bang in one and earn at least one PK.

I cant see a bati-less, totti-less roma doing much, leaving em with montella who is phenomenal but one man cant make a difference, can he?

*cough* Andrea *cough*

Lav

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I have an great suggestion, why not put on some players that don't have brittle bones and we will finish the game with 11 men...

I have no idea as to what the ending result will be and will therefor not predict, looking at the injury list I can see that Pirlo will be very important.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Totti will play, Bati won't, gusy it's rare to see so many of you predicting that WE will win, very odd. seriously, why don't you help us, i mean you don't want to see your city rivals win the scudetoo do you?, Chamot, could you do us a favour?, i don't see how Bielsa called this clown...

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
A match of this magnitude has gained even more importance because of its bearing on the Scdetto chase.:drool:

Roma cannot afford to slip-up because they simply wont have enough games on hand to mend the situation.however their record at San Siro is far from impressive and Capello will be trying his best to improve that.Totti's return will provide a major boost to the players.

Milan were unlucky to have lost against Juve last week.Chamot's howler cost them the game and Lotti will be trying his best to get rid of these mistakes.Pippo and Sheva will rpove to be a constant menace and I sincerely hope that both of them score tomorrow.

I predicted a 2-2 draw between the sides and I am sticking by it.:)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts