Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I know is Ahmad Hossam scored for Ghent in their game against Standard Liege, they won 2-1 and were earlier down 0-1, the other two goals in the game came from OGs..

Standard liege were not fascinated with the loss and decided to rip the stadium apart..

Well done Hossam :p

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Hossam scored his first goal in the Belgian competition. He tipped the ball past Runje who failed to control a shot from kaklamanos. It was quite unmissable. The Egyptian youngster had a decent game but nothing more.

Still it looks good for him. Since the new coach Patrick remy arrived at Gent, Hossam always started. Even in the short match-reports on tv it shows that he's getting better every game.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know gOD that it was an easy goal..

The "Well done Hossam" part was because the fans decided to rip the stadium apart.. Thats why I said Good job for initializing it with the goal.. Not because of the excellent goal which I didnt see..

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How did he play this time against La Louviere gOD ? How was it ? I hope he got your approval this time :p

:)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Well as I already pm'ed you he scored his second goal. A mistake in the La Louviere defense brought him alone for the keeper and he coolly finished it of: a good goal.

Although the matchreport was about 5 minutes that was the only time he was mentionned, so I don't think it was such a superrb performence. I think he went down with his team. La Louvière is probably the weakest team in Belgium first division, still they got the best chances.

On the other hand Hossam once again scored (and you never see him miss a chance) and it looks like he's got the full confidence of his coach. For a young player phat is something that you don't see that often in Belgium.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is just 17, wait till he gets to 20 and see him whine about not playing or for taking him off the pitch :D
Well Sabry just got into a fight with the Second and new Benfica coach.. He is quitting... Too damn stupid.. :mad:

On the other hand we got some sensible players like Emara and Radwan, wish every1 was like them, and thats why they start for Rostock every game.. Well not every but most of them.. They are really professionals ! Hope they can talk some sense into the rest :|

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH....

3 goals out of 3 games in such a good league isnt bad, in fact good :cool:

And what ? He is 17 !!!! Thanks gOD, I just hope AA Gent dont lose the game.. :angel:

:):):):):)

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:happy::D:):happy:

gOD, thanks for the info, can you tell me how he played this time ? How did he score ??

I hope he doesnt think of himself as the best striker in the world following this scoring streak.. Otherwise he is going down..

R

·
0 Posts
I heard he assisted the second goal too...

By the way, what's up with El Yamany? Any news on him?

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
I haven't anything about it so I'm afraid it's false. It wouldn't be a bad idea though. Hossam is the same type as Koller: tall but with a good technique.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I heard it from couple of Gent fans too :confused:

What do you mean he has an A-Cap ? :confused:

Do you mean he played for the first NT yet ? If yes then my answer is yes, he did play 2 games until now.. and probably 4 others this month..

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yo gOD,

AA Gent play Anderlecht Tomorrow, I have two requests :)

1. Why isnt Ahmad Hossam (Mido) playing ? Is he still with the NT or is he back in Belgium but the coach has some other point of view ?

2. Can you update us about the score ?

PS Is this the official Mido thread or what ? :D

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Also what does:

Beker van Belgie

and

Eerste Klasse

mean ? Probably one of them is CUP and the other is LEAGUE