Xtratime Community banner

Hoping to see Munich v Nurnberg -- advice on tickets, please

350 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  LIT 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you guys could give me advice on buying tickets for the following games:

Home Away
Valencia v Barcelona
Munich v Nurnberg
Barcelona v Villa-real
Sparta v Teplice

I intend to scalp tickets or get tickets within a few days, or the day of, the match, in the individual cities.

Is this a good/bad/ugly way to go?

How much do you think I'm looking to pay, depending on the scenario/seat?

Any other advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Evan

See less See more
#2 ·
Bayern-Nuernberg is the bavarian derby, it will be sold out for sure. The Bayern-website is already announcing this match to be sold out, too (seemingly, the ticket sales have already ended although the match takes place in may :eek: ). Nevertheless, you will always be able to buy tickets from 'black market' sellers in front of the stadium on the match day, but they will charge you very high prices. Another possibility is ebay, but i suppose the prices there will be even higher ...

#3 ·
Rothose said:
Bayern-Nuernberg is the bavarian derby, it will be sold out for sure. The Bayern-website is already announcing this match to be sold out, too (seemingly, the ticket sales have already ended although the match takes place in may :eek: ). Nevertheless, you will always be able to buy tickets from 'black market' sellers in front of the stadium on the match day, but they will charge you very high prices. Another possibility is ebay, but i suppose the prices there will be even higher ...
Hmmm... I was hoping for cheap tickets.
I'll see what I can do.
Thanks for the information, Rothose -- much appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.