Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a 2 points gap now. Are Juve players geting insecure? I hope so! Maybe Parma will snatch a point in next turn, in case of a Lazio victory aginst Bologna it would mean that the teams are tied for the last turn. This time will Lazio win. Juves only chance is to bribe the refere as they usually do when they can´t win on their own. Remember -82. FORZA VIOLA, ANTI-JUVE!!!

F

·
0 Posts
Hallo My name is Carl Lipcsey, I'm a retard who can't tie my own shoes, I can't read so I don't know what this forum is all about.I even had my maid to type this topic.

Z

·
0 Posts
Foe,

I understand your anger - but forget it, just walk away. Most Lazio fans would never say these things.

Let's face the facts. Juventus played poorly - it happens; Lazio is a good team - they are playing well; we gave up three important points; we are still ahead by two important points; forget about Verona and start thinking about Parma.

Zen9

[This message has been edited by Zen9 (edited 30-04-2000).]

S

·
0 Posts
Okay, I'm a Lazio fan and it's my first time visiting this forum.(I come in peace , :) I'm just going to say that I don't like your team but I respect them because they are a good team with some excellent players. I'm happy about what happened today because now we will have a very exciting finale to what has been a fantastic season. The person who began this post wasn't a Lazio fan but I am still going to say that calling him a retard was a terrible thing to do.

The best team will win in the end...........
Forza Lazio!, :)

(I'm not here to cause trouble but only to say hello and reassure you that a real Lazio fan wouldn't invade your forum and post a topic like this)

Z

·
0 Posts
Hi Sasha! Good to hear from you, and welcome to the Juventus board.

Congratulations on Lazio's win today - but you still need two more points. :)

You are right - it is going to be close ... and fun!

Zen9

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Foe, getting desperate? To me you all seems like retards. You wrote that I´m not a Lazio fan. Well, if some of you had been able to read you would have understode the meaning of FORZA VIOLA, ANTI-JUVE!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
So, Viola fan, if you've got nothing interesting to write, please stay at your own Fiorentina board and let the Laziali talk about Lazio!

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

T

·
0 Posts
Well how about letting the viola fans talk about viola and juve and you don't got anything interesting either lazia so now your rolle

------------------
tony italy

Z

·
0 Posts
Hey tonyitaliano,

If God told me that I could only talk about football with one person for the rest of my life, and that I had to choose between you and Lazia, guess who I would choose?

Sleep well. :)

Zen9

T

·
0 Posts
without a shout of a doubt zen9 you would chooze me tony italiano ain't that right my brother zen9 by the way thanks again for choozing me between lazia you the man

and hope you sleep well too

------------------
tony italy

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
So, did you both sleep well?
I hope one of you didn't! Guess who I mean! ;)

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 04-05-2000).]

T

·
0 Posts
you would be lazia whoa that was a very hard guess

------------------
tony italy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts