·
Registered
2,162 Posts
wish and hope that true bier :)
i like Rivaldo :proud:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I don't think it's bad news or good news...or news at all. Gaspart says yes to everything. "we want Rivaldo to continue" "Riquelme is an interesting player, we don't have an option but he is a player we are looking at", "rexach will decide if he continues, but if he doesn't continue we have a substitute ready".....bla bla bla. Does anybody think that Gaspart plans ahead at all?. I think that he finds it so hard to make decissions that only at the last minute he makes the decission, and by then, many times there is very little to decide becasuse many of the options have gone.

·
Registered
879 Posts
maybe its all just so we never know what he is thinking... you know.. that whole.. 'great leaders are unpredicatable' angle. :rolleyes:

Whether we like it or not.. gaspart is our president.. and if we do win the CL.. which I would give us 1 chance in 3 of winning.. then it would be very difficult for his opponents to unseat him. :eek:

The real question is... what could another president have done that gaspart could not do.. and would that have helped the team?

Brought Cuper? Wenger? Koeman?

Brought Toldo? Kouffour? etc... etc...

I don't know the answers to these.. but maybe somebody else does..

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
maxout said:
Whether we like it or not.. gaspart is our president.. and if we do win the CL.. which I would give us 1 chance in 3 of winning.. then it would be very difficult for his opponents to unseat him. :eek:

I think you are wrong. Real have changed Perez, who won CL the same year though. I mean, to win CL once doesn`t mean very much in Barça or Real. So, don`t think Gaspart will become untouchable, even if we get the Cup in Glasgow.

·
Registered
555 Posts
laska> i can't agree with you on that one. r m, how much i hate it, has won the CL eight times. For us, it will be our Second! This counts. Look at Cruijf. He is a god in Barcelona, but would he also be if he didn't win the Cup?

All i want to say is that both teams (r m and Barca) equally want to win the CL, but for Barca it would be a more historical victory. And presidents are not fired after a historical victory.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Laska kolbaska said:
Real have changed Perez, who won CL the same year though.
Real won the CL the last time with Sanz, who wanted to use this triumph to extend his reign as president with setting reelections and lost those against Perez. :)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Gaspart is good, he buy saviola, christinival...but the wrong in him that he don't but big player, he buy small players in performance and he build them and that is the risk....

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Rivaldo is a dissgrace! How the **** can you decide to play a friendly match with the NT when you`re injured and can`t play with Barça? And when he knows what match it`s on tuesday!:mad:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When I read such a posts and imagine there are more guys with that opinion in the Camp Nou ... I slowly begin to understand Figo's move.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
And you start to hope Rivo leaves for Real and shoots down Barca in the Camp Nou. :rolleyes:

Oh my god... Robban... how unthankful can one be? :(

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
rivo came close in the brazil match tho he still wasnt playing well....

even tho i love what he has done for us in the past, his time may be up for him at barca.... :cry:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Yes, I`ve meant SANZ, who didn`t won the elections after wining the CL. :eek: But who cares? Sanz, Perez... they are white bastards for me anyways.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Bier said:
When I read such a posts and imagine there are more guys with that opinion in the Camp Nou ... I slowly begin to understand Figo's move.
Rod said:
And you start to hope Rivo leaves for Real and shoots down Barca in the Camp Nou. :rolleyes:

Oh my god... Robban... how unthankful can one be? :(
No need for arrogance guys. You, Bier, knows perfectly well why Figo left and that he was together with Guardiola the most popular player in the whole team. And no I don`t hope that Real buys him so he can shoot us down. I also appriciate the importance the player has had for the club. But I don`t like to be sentimental over players and I`m not the only one who sees that Rivaldo isn`t the player he was 2 years ago. Also Rivaldo always puts the NT before Barça. Is that good when he`s our best paid player? When he has been injured for almost the whole season and when we`re facing Real next week. And Rivaldo will not proberly play this weekend because? Yes, because he feels his injury again. I think Rivaldo should take after Andersson in some manners. But still IMO Rivaldo is a superb player!:star: And among the top 10 over the best players who has ever weared the red-blue shirt.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
hey guys, this time im coming for good........ i respect andersson and i think he's one of the best defenders in the world IMO and i wanna know if he will play against Real in any of the 2 legs...... i hope not..... ;) but i hope he will make it to the world cup.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Robban said:

No need for arrogance guys
:tongue: :D Ah, the good old times :star: :D

I'm just rather the sentimental kind of fan ... I love every player who helps Barça to achive something ... forever. :proud: :)

Most people would call me mad ... but I would love to see no player back in the squad rather then De La Pena for example ... De La Pena was pure genuis in 1996/97 ... and when he got the chance to play under Van Gaal (rather seldom :( :rolleyes: ) ... and I'll never forget his performance against Santander last season :star: ... not only in that game but at the beginning of the season at all he was pure class as we know him and showed that he still has it. Vision and Passing ability is what I mean. Dear god I want him back :crybaby: ... not in the squad but in the first team ... with a free role !!! :stuckup: He's still young and I still rate him the most talented midfielder in the world.
But that's a different story and sadly seems history. :depress:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts