Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Celtic totally outraged Leicester City fans last night chanting IRA songs throughout the game.

Here's some quotes from the Leicester messageboard:

"I don't know what went on/what was sung last night, but I can imagine. Speaking of which, if those 'Scottish giants' ever joined English football, can you imagine the fun and games if they played the likes of Millwall or Chelsea?!

They'd be as welcome in the Premiership as a turd in a swimming pool....."

"It was difficult to make out every syllable but one exceptionally fine anthem ended with the whole of the Double Decker bawling "........ IRA.......IRA" and mimicking throwing grenades and firing machine guns................ good wholesome fun eh????"

As usual I'm not trying to make out it's only Celtic, Rangers are just as bad I know. It's just I don't know one RFC supporter who denies the sectarian bigoted bile that certain Rangers fans spout, although I know plenty of Celtic fans who deny it happens at all with Celtic.

ChelseaBear

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
The English think the "Fields" is a rebel song so who to believe here (seriously I've read articles in English papers about the Irish singing rebel songs at Lansdowne ie the fields)? A Rangers Fan? English fans? If you could actually produce the songs they were singing instead of going off on one cos someone said something on an Internet messageboard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts