Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Gaucho Spanish is super-easy to understand.

Szövi, no wonder you don't get the Madrileño castellano Spanish, that is totally European, they don't get it either, they just say stuff like "venga, vale, vamos". A friend of mine even named her journey blog that! See here: Venga, Vale, Vamos

·
Registered
55,524 Posts
Gaucho Spanish is super-easy to understand.

Szövi, no wonder you don't get the Madrileño castellano Spanish, that is totally European, they don't get it either, they just say stuff like "venga, vale, vamos". A friend of mine even named her journey blog that! See here: Venga, Vale, Vamos
I would understand venga, vale, vamos

but what they really say sounds like

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Argie friend once told me Chileans speak like fags. Claims you can't understand them for shit. I forgot though who he had speaking the best Spanish among Latins. Will have to revisit this topic.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
In our region it's definitely Dalmos who sound like faggots.

Top peasant accents are Montenegrin, Southern Serbian and Bosnian.

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Anyone else notice who is in this thread supporting our man Boyo after this latest injustice.....and very tellingly, who isn't? :cautious:

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Russian arguably sounds the faggiest of the Slavic Languages, or Polish.
I can't say. If I knew what the hell Hungarians/Finns/Estonians/Lativians were saying in their weird language I might be able to comment.

#ghoulashtears

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
yeah not sure what Latvians gotta do in that weirdo list
Just trying to get AC out from hiding. ) Estonian/Latvian/Finns same thing...

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Guys a quick update. I chatted with Boyo today and he is doing okay. (He and his legal team are considering their options so stay tuned...).

He thanks everyone here for their unwavering support. And while its a difficult time for him, he's hanging in there because our words give him the strength to continue the good fight.

I told him don't worry, we will hold down the fort until his triumphant return.

#WWE
#MXTGA

21 - 40 of 72 Posts