1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boyo
Until February 16
Offenses against other members
The witch hunt continues. You can get insulted, lied about, glitched...but if you dare respond...:censored:

Stay strong Boyo, we stand with you.

·
Registered
43,549 Posts
Ummm...the immediate responses didn't indicate it was against the rules...they took it in good humour. And how can that be against the rules, lol.

To be safe, please immediately scrap whatever songs you may have prepared over the years about LCF being a eunuch.

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
12,993 Posts
Well, he corrected my Spanish :D. I never studied Spanish and it is all by ear. Also, Mexican Spanish has tons of Nahuatl words in addition to the Rancho versions mangling endings. It's all good though :D

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
64,803 Posts
Well, he corrected my Spanish :D. I never studied Spanish and it is all by ear. Also, Mexican Spanish has tons of Nahuatl words in addition to the Rancho versions mangling endings. It's all good though :D
Colombian Spanish is the Midwestern English of the Spanish speaking world.

·
Registered
12,993 Posts
My other yerno (son-in-law) is Colombian and they feel their Spanish is the best Spanish....of course, the Peruvians feel the same lol. No Mexican would ever say that. We know that our version is a bastardized version and kinda proud of it to be honest :D.

Not as bad as PR Spanish hahaha :D

·
Gyula
2,620 Posts
Did you say...Nahuatl?

·
Registered
55,524 Posts
Uruguay/Argie, Mexican and Chilean are the three spanish dialects I can understand best

Colombian is much more dufficult already, dunno why, is like the New Jersey accent of spanish, hardly get anything of it

Madrid and Castilia, not a word

1 - 20 of 72 Posts