Xtratime Community banner

honoring a bet!

769 views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Robin 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Pff what a bullshit, nice excuse to change your avatar :doh: and ofcourse it was Che's idea, the one with the FC Barcelona avatar.

If this is going to last less then a month, then you have to put back the avatar when you stop wearing this black avatar. :frustrat:

#5 ·
I don't know anyone in the zones affected by the tsunamis, but I guess that many posters live there or know people who live there. More than 100,000 people have died... I can't think about any natural catastrophe with so many victims. Personally, the Barça-Madrid rivalry is too little compared with what has happened. Go ahead.

#6 ·
IMO Che can change his avatar. But it would be nice if he compensated it with a pic of him wearing a Barça-shirt and his face painted red and blue in the Camp Nou. :D But if that's too much, he should just change his avatar because certain things are bigger than a bet...

#9 ·
Barcawinner said:
Pff what a bullshit, nice excuse to change your avatar :doh: and ofcourse it was Che's idea, the one with the FC Barcelona avatar.

If this is going to last less then a month, then you have to put back the avatar when you stop wearing this black avatar. :frustrat:
okay, I will honor the bet.

#13 ·
Stygmata said:
oh come on man, if you want to wear the black one for a week then do it. The only condition is that you'll change back to the Barça avatar afterwards.
Stygmata is right. If you feel that you have to do it, you MUST do it. All this people is much more important than any bet.

Che, if you fear that someone could doubt about your honour (which is ridiculous, IMO), do what Stygmata says and wear the Barça avatar later. I know what barçawinner wrote, but I'm sure that he knows what has happened and how serious it is, football is nothing compared with hundreds of thousands of victims.

C'mon... you had the idea, many people already wear the black avatar to show our condolences to our Asian and African mates, following your idea. You must change the avatar too. There's no Madrid-Barça here, only human beings.

#15 ·
Barcawinner said:

You're the saddest person here around by far. Wish you a very Happy New Year, you seem to need it more than anyone.

#17 · (Edited)
lili said:
You're the saddest person here around by far. Wish you a very Happy New Year, you seem to need it more than anyone.
Rephrase: OK you can change your avatar, but change it back to FC Barcelona then after a while. I don't really think about what happened in Asia, because its not anywhere near my country and I don't know anyone who is involved. Maybe you people know others that died over there, so in that case sorry.

#18 ·
Barcawinner said:
Rephrase: OK you can change your avatar, but change it back to FC Barcelona then after a while. I don't really think about what happened in Asia, because its not anywhere near my country and I don't know anyone who is involved. Maybe you people know others that died over there, so in that case sorry.
good to see that you have had a change of heart.

This is not about football or merengues vs cules.

This is something the goes beyond comprehension, when I just think of the children who have lost their lives or who have become orphaned I....

please join us.

thanks

#19 ·
Barcawinner said:
Even if it doesn't directly affect you, you should show some sign of humanity and be respectful to those that have suffered because of this.

I don't know anyone that was hurt from this catastrophe either, but I pay respect to those dead and my condolances go out to all the families affected by this tragedy.

#20 ·
Barca 4 Life said:
Even if it doesn't directly affect you, you should show some sign of humanity and be respectful to those that have suffered because of this.

I don't know anyone that was hurt from this catastrophe either, but I pay respect to those dead and my condolances go out to all the families affected by this tragedy.
Ofcourse its not good what happened, I'm not cheerful about it either, ofcourse what you see on television is painful to see. Just don't think about it too much, its not good to think about all the suffering in the world, think about happy things instead! Condoleances to people who lost someone though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.