Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today Brasil crushed down Hong Kong away.

Hong Kong - Brasil 1:7 :star:

Lee Wai Man 86

Lucio 21
Roberto Carlos 30
Ricardo Oliveira 45
Ronaldinho 50
Ricardo Oliveira 58
Robinho 78
Alex (pen) 80 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
181 Posts
For me Robinho was the best player of the match, followed by Ricardo Oliveira.

I liked Roberto Carlos a lot too. But I think Ronaldinho didn't do a good match, although he scored that beautiful goal.

·
Registered
181 Posts
FICHA TÉCNICA

BRASIL 7 x 1 HONG KONG
Local: Hong Kong Stadium, em Hong Kong (China)
Data: 09/02/2005 (Quarta-feira)
Hora: 7h, de Brasília
Árbitro: Chow Wai Dsun (Hong Kong)
Público e renda: Não divulgados
Cartões: Não houve cartões na partida

Gols:
Brasil: Lúcio aos 20, Roberto Carlos aos 30 e Ricardo Oliveira aos 46 do primeiro tempo. Ronaldinho Gaúcho aos 4, Ricardo Oliveira aos 12, Robinho aos 32 e Alex aos 34 do segundo tempo
Hong Kong: Ming aos 40 do segundo tempo

EQUIPES
Brasil: Júlio César; Cafu (Belletti), Lúcio, Juan e Roberto Carlos (Gilberto); Emerson, Juninho Pernambucano (Elano), Zé Roberto (Renato) e Ronaldinho Gaúcho (Alex); Robinho e Ricardo Oliveira (Júlio Baptista)
Técnico: Carlos Alberto Parreira

Hong Kong: Yip (Ji); Zhi, Man, Tak e Yue; Chun (Ming), Keung, Bong (Kei) e Cheuk; Lun e Ho
Técnico: Lai Sun Cheung

·
Registered
181 Posts
Some photos of the match:

Robinho skill

Ronaldinho wastes goal oportunity

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

Man of the match

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Hey, welcome to XT, Gustavo! :)

Did Juninho play well? I wasn't awake at the time of the game, Quarta-Feira de Cinzas é foda. :hangover: :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Garrincha said:
Hey, welcome to XT, Gustavo! :)

Did Juninho play well? I wasn't awake at the time of the game, Quarta-Feira de Cinzas é foda. :hangover: :D
Poha, pra acordar foi foda vei huauhauha

Thanks Garrincha! Juninho played very well. I think only Robinho, R. Oliveiro and R. Carlos played better than him. Ele deu umas 2 canetas cabulosas nos caras hehe. But he lost one or two goals in front of the keeper...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Can i get some info about Alex's performance?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
It should have been us who scored the opening! We were not in form today. :depress::finger:

Robinho, Juninho and Emerson the best three IMO. Among the subs, I think Baptista is good. I'm not focusing the second half though. :)

The good is that we scored one against you. (It didn't matter to you, but a lot to us honestly.)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
It should have been us who scored the opening! We were not in form today. :depress::finger:

Robinho, Juninho and Emerson the best three IMO. Among the subs, I think Baptista is good. I'm not focusing the second half though. :)

The good is that we scored one against you. (It didn't matter to you, but a lot to us honestly.)
You are right. That striker should have scored the first goal in the beginning of the match.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Cengo said:
Can i get some info about Alex's performance?
Nothing special. He scored a goal (penalty) and made a very good pass to Robinho (but it was offside)...

·
Administrator
30,845 Posts
Actually, against Hong Kong there is only one thing worth to be said: That Yellow Shirt still ugly.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
I have seen the highlights of the match yesterday and there were some great goals in it, RC, Oliveira and Ronaldinho ones were all very nice. What impressed me more is the affection with which these Asiatic people meet Brazil NT, I mean when Brazil scored a goal, they were cheering and waving with their balloons, it was almost like if the home team scored.

Don't you think that next time Brazil meets such a sympatic Asian NT, it would be appropriate not to score 7 goals on them? Or maybe just let them score a couple of goals more, to make the scoreboard look a little more decent than 7:1? ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
good to see robinho scoring.. i didnt know robinho was playing.. now i have to see the match .. anyone have it???????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts