1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
^Naruto/YYH fan?

·
Administrator
25,329 Posts
If HOMESMOINA! would like to change their name, they're welcome to send us a PM to request the change.

Cheers,

Erik

Hello, name changes are not allowed,with very exceptional execptions, xt members know that, and know they are supposed to contact us ( admin's or CM's ) should they need to submit such a request

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
If HOMESMOINA! would like to change their name, they're welcome to send us a PM to request the change.

Cheers,

Erik
Hi Erik(as in short for Erica? :flirt: ) , I spoke with Homes on FB and he is very busy with pillage charges but his wish is actually to have the username changed to Pele'sBitch.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:
Best regards!

Cristian

·
Administrator
715 Posts
Hey folks. It's been brought to my attention that name changes are actually not permitted on this site (with very few exceptions). Any concerns around this should be brought up with the other site administrators (not this admin account).

Sorry for the confusion! Blame the newb (aka me).

Cheers,

Erik

·
Administrator
25,329 Posts
all good erik, and as u see , sneaky xt members already taking advantage of the newbie :D

they will get proper punishment ...pele is now on jcamilo's lap taking a couple slaps on his buttcheeks:D

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
all good erik, and as u see , sneaky xt members already taking advantage of the newbie :D

they will get proper punishment ...pele is now on jcamilo's lap taking a couple slaps on his buttcheeks:D
Why Joao? Can't you apply the punishment yourself? :lala:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts