Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coppa Italia: un turno al campo della Roma
Il 26 gennaio contro la Fiorentina su neutro a porte chiuse
MILANO - Il campo della Roma è stato squalificato per responsabilità oggettiva per un turno con obbligo di giocare in campo neutro e a porte chiuse per le intemperanze dei sostenitori giallorossi che a Siena, in coppa Italia, avevano determinato la sospensione della gara per 70' “tanto fitta era la coltre di fumo che gravava sul terreno”. La Roma sconterà la squalifica il 26 gennaio in coppa Italia con la Fiorentina. - Gazzetta.

There you have it - the rebellious scumbags screwed us again - our home Coppa match vs. Fiorentina will be played at an empty neutral location. :mad: :mad: :skull: Thanks, assh%$es. :frustrat:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Its strange that people dont realise the worse you act, the more harsher the suspensions and bans get to our team. Its only us who pay at the end of the day, not the federation :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
It's high time our management finds these trouble makers and bans them from our games. I can accept the random isolated incident, that we have no control over, but when it's happening every second week, it's down to the society, and from here on in, they're responsible.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Will Siena get some kind of ban, their lot were doing it as well.
Seems like everyone is against us.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
I refuse to believe this. Seems to me like the FIGC are totally incapable of striking at the right time. We've had far worse things. I just wonder why Lazio didn't get a punishment for the "Totti Bomb" as it's called here.

That said, it was a incredibly stupid act. How the hell do they get these things into the Stadium anyway? At Armando Picchi all the Livorno-supporters were thoroughly checked. I wonder if they don't dare to check the Romanisti, which, if true, proves how far this problem has come.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hehe, it's easy now for them who decide these bans. "Aha, problems in AS Roma game, let's give a punishment to them, because ofcourse it's Roma who cause the problems."

I'd suggest a little objective thinking to them.. Maybe it's not just Roma fans who make terror all the time...

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Apparently we have decided to appeal the ban. I believe we have every right in the world to do so. It's simply not a valid reason for keeping us out of Olimpico. We have used other clubs as examples, and that's fair, but also if you look at other incidents including Roma this season, like the Lecce-fan who was stabbed with a knife, it's not fair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts