Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Where was this team during the Mexico game? Oh yeah, I forgot. Sitting on the bench. Great game. However, the first taken away goal by Italy was a goal. The second one wasn't. Oh well. Naprjed Vatreni!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
well, thats soccer, Zivkovic shouldnt get red vs mex either... what can you do...

HHHRRRRRVVVAAAATTTSKKKKAAAAAAA!
HHHRRRRRVVVAAAATTTSKKKKAAAAAAA!HHHRRRRRVVVAAAATTTSKKKKAAAAAAA!

·
International
8,545 Posts
WE'RE BACK!!!

Let me be the first to say, since I criticized him, GREAT GAME TOMAS!!!!!

Vieri's hard to cover but Tomas did a great job!!!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
first off..i would like to thank the NT for their efforts in da game today...they played with heart (which was missing aganist mexico)...anyway...we deserved it...we wanted it more then italy...

about the first italy goal was a goal...yes...however every1 knows that they would have just sat back anyway...just like they did after the second the 1st one...so that goal would have made no difference...the second was differently not a goal...inzaghi pulled down our defender...

jozic coached much better...after we conceded...he brought in olic...which paid off...if he would have done this against mexico ...i believe we would have won that game too...

anyway...now we gotta beat ecuador and were through...i didn't think we had a chance against italy...however...we did it!!!!!

HRVATSKA!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have to admit even though he is a seljak Tomas played well marking Vieri. He's a better defenceman than midfielder.

I stand by my claim that Saric doesn't belong on this squad. But really who gives a shi te, WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :fero: :howler: :tongue: :happy: :happy: :star: :excited: :excited: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :cap: :cap:

I hope THIS is the team that shows up for Equador.

Now how am I supposed to get any sleep??

·
Registered
983 Posts
This is the one i wanted.. to beat the Italians.. they and everyone else gave us no chance but we proved em wrong AGAIN ;)

Against all odds.. confidence down.. out of form yet we step up and beat one of the guns :D :D :D :D

How good was Rapaic.. he ran like a dog and played his heart out.. im so pumped it not funny.

Forza Hrvatska :D

·
Registered
325 Posts
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOOOD!!

DAMN!
MY DAD AND I WERE JUMPING OUT OF OUR CHAIRS CHEERING AND CLAPPING!!! :devil: :tongue: :D :cool: ;)

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Tomas' only job was to take Totti out of the game, didn't he do well !!!

SVAKA CAST VATRENI !!

JOZICU, TO STARI MOJ, NAPADACKI NOGOMET !!!

TOOOOOO !!!

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
SVI SE ZAHVALIMO BOGU!!!!!!!!!!! ON JE DANAS NAM VEOMA POMOGO!!!! NEMOJ MO TO ZABORAVITI!

SOMETIMES YOU NEED LUCK TO WIN:) AND ISUS KRIST!;) AND RAPAJIC AND OLIC WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cool:

·
Registered
793 Posts
This is incredible guys!!!!!!!!!! There are no words to describe this feeling! I wish you all could have been in Scorpio's when Rapaic scored! Majko moja, The roof almost came down! I'm telling you, I've been in some insane mosh pits over the years, but nothing can compare to what happened this morning! Now I know the Italians are going to complain, but you know what, boli me kurac! They have gotten away with enough sranje over the years, so I won't worry about it! Next Mission: Ecuador, Naprid Vatreni!!!

·
Banned
692 Posts
guys

this is amazing...I can't believe it. We now have to hope that Jozic and the players will concentrateon the Ecuador game. Please be gracious in victory (Ero...this is for you :()

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
give credit where it's due, but I will not take back criticizm of Jozic for the Mexico game, no way. This doesn't erase the mess that we made there. But I, and others here, were with our team, i kad gube i kad tuku.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Jozic did deserve to get critisized for the Mexico game...it was to conservative...today, he made the proper adjustments and put out a nice blend of attacking and defensive minded football....

We hold our own destiny in our own hands now, and once again, we should not take Equador lightly....

A good result would be for Mexico and Equador to tie...I think Italy will trounce Mexico...and hopefully we will beat Equador....

·
©
7,230 Posts
THAT IS WHAT CROATIAN FOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT!!!

Unbelievable performance. We outplayed them and deserved to win on the general balance of the game although we did have some luck.;)

svaka cast Jozicu.....who made the changes that needed to be made and it payed off.:) I guess we won't be reading things saying he should be sacked or shot......until the next game at least.:rolleyes:

And wasn't it great to hear the Croatian fans, although there wasn't much of them you could still here them clearly.

MI HRVATI....MI HRVATI....MI HRVATI!!!

:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
I don't think I went as far as anyone being shot ;) but Jozic does plan to retire after the wc, so he can't get sacked either :)

·
Banned
692 Posts
Ero...

...I was referring to the stuff you wrote in the Italian forum...ungenetlmanly and uncalled for.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts