Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any predictions?

I'm being realistic. 3:1 to Holland, but nevertheless I may go crazy and visit Amseterdam on March 30th. That would be awesome, I already contacted my friend in Holland.

Armeni, can you arrange a meeting with Edgar? Or hell, maybe a get together with the NT. :happy:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
this will go to holland 2-0. They are a very strong team, I think Holland will go very far in 2006 WC.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
beerschot_fan said:
this will go to holland 2-0. They are a very strong team, I think Holland will go very far in 2006 WC.
I Agree 2-0 unless Armenia gives a penalty....but i can't help to think how Edgar will be performing.

B

·
0 Posts
2-1 Netherlands.

Edgar scores the goal and Ajax offers him 3 million dollars on the spot. :happy:

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Baron Dants said:
2-1 Netherlands.

Edgar scores the goal and Ajax offers him 3 million dollars on the spot. :happy:
Loool.

I like your prediction. So let it be Edgar and Ajax!!! OLE, OLE.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i dont care about edgar s playin at all
he is just one of the 11 perfect ARMENIAN players.
my prediction goes like this

1-0
for armenia.goal scored from a penalty by albert sarksyan.
it was a doubtfull penalty but the referee gave it .

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
COOLNTALL said:
i dont care about edgar s playin at all
he is just one of the 11 perfect ARMENIAN players.
my prediction goes like this

1-0
for armenia.goal scored from a penalty by albert sarksyan.
it was a doubtfull penalty but the referee gave it .
Wooooooooowwwwwwwwwww. Not only armenia wins, but wins in holland? C'mon that as if you are saying, Robert Kocharyan is going to be stepping down tomorrow. It's unreal!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
stec
its my apinion why did u go frenzy and all
its my apinion and i can say that i believe in what i said 100%

aramooo
JESUS I LOVE YOU

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
COOLNTALL said:
stec
its my apinion why did u go frenzy and all
its my apinion and i can say that i believe in what i said 100%

aramooo
JESUS I LOVE YOU
Dude I respect your opinion, it's yours and you are entitled to it.
Nothing frenzy, I'm just giving you probability of that happening in the comparable manner.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yerevan United said:
Armenia 2-2 Holland
Aramo jan, I am hoping we can pull the 1-0 victory!!!

GO ARMENIA
For those living in LA, there is a bar called Lucky Baldwins in Pasadena. They have access to all kinds of satelite channels. That includes, Setanta Sports, and Sky Sports channels. I'm going to find out if they can televise Holland game. I know the owner pretty well, he is a british guy.

Greeks from LA area talked to the guy, and he is televising all Greece NT games, plus Olympiaco, Panathinaikos games. Ofcourse for a fee of $20, since he has to pay for televising the games on the Setanta Sports. There are about 30 Greeks gathering. So, we need an Armenian contingent so that he is willing to buy the game, provided that he can buy the game from the satelite providers.

I'll let you guys know within couple of weeks, as the date gets closer wheather he will be able to televise it.

P.S. If you guys like Belgian beer check this place out. They have a Belgian beer festival until 27th of Feb. 50 beers on tap.

www.luckybaldwins.com

·
Registered
307 Posts
The only way Armenian can pull off a draw or win is if they don't give up after conceding a goal much like the game against Spain when we played thier to a score less half. Even though we lost that game in a disappointing fashions our side show that they can play against the best teams across Europe with out fear. So I expect a draw or lost but I hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Stecino said:
For those living in LA, there is a bar called Lucky Baldwins in Pasadena. They have access to all kinds of satelite channels. That includes, Setanta Sports, and Sky Sports channels. I'm going to find out if they can televise Holland game. I know the owner pretty well, he is a british guy.

Greeks from LA area talked to the guy, and he is televising all Greece NT games, plus Olympiaco, Panathinaikos games. Ofcourse for a fee of $20, since he has to pay for televising the games on the Setanta Sports. There are about 30 Greeks gathering. So, we need an Armenian contingent so that he is willing to buy the game, provided that he can buy the game from the satelite providers.

I'll let you guys know within couple of weeks, as the date gets closer wheather he will be able to televise it.

P.S. If you guys like Belgian beer check this place out. They have a Belgian beer festival until 27th of Feb. 50 beers on tap.

www.luckybaldwins.com
I go there all the time!
the only place I could fine good beer in this country, although, I am not used to paying 20 bucks for a westvleteren, but then again, I am not in Belgium anymore. The only thing that bugs me is they don't serve the beer in the correct glass (I am belgian afterall, we pride ourselves in that) Also, it gets really crowded, and hard to find a seat. I have talked to the owner many times also, and I often get free beers for being Belgian, (no joke) I get that alot in this country
:)

Well, I married an Armenian girl, that is why I frequent this forum. (in case you were wondering)

anyways, it is a good place.
THere is a new place in the valley that is strictly a soccer pub, i have to google for the name, but I will post it, it is supposed to be new, and really cool.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Well that's good to know beerschot,
You should continue to posts frequently in our forum
Looks like we may be watching Armenia - Holland together with Stecino ehh?

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
well i dont think edgar will play in march but with holland im hoping we eaither tie or it will be 1:0 holland

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
beerschot_fan said:
I go there all the time!
the only place I could fine good beer in this country, although, I am not used to paying 20 bucks for a westvleteren, but then again, I am not in Belgium anymore. The only thing that bugs me is they don't serve the beer in the correct glass (I am belgian afterall, we pride ourselves in that) Also, it gets really crowded, and hard to find a seat. I have talked to the owner many times also, and I often get free beers for being Belgian, (no joke) I get that alot in this country
:)

Well, I married an Armenian girl, that is why I frequent this forum. (in case you were wondering)

anyways, it is a good place.
THere is a new place in the valley that is strictly a soccer pub, i have to google for the name, but I will post it, it is supposed to be new, and really cool.
Belgian Beers rulleeee!!!!

Have you been there for the festival?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Stecino said:
Belgian Beers rulleeee!!!!

Have you been there for the festival?
yes, actually, I may go there tonight. we will see.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haykakan Miutyun (Armenian Union) has organized all inclusive trip from Amsterdam to Eindhoven for 50 euros. That includes the game tickets and transportation.

I found really chip tickets from LA to Amsterdam. The roundtrip tickets cost about 530 dollars, which includes tax and fees. I may go!!

The only bad thing, the weather is verry bad in Holland right now.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
hey let me know i might go also

1 - 20 of 223 Posts