Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holland needs a playmaker in order to succeed at europe 2000.
we don't have a playmaker to play behind the strikers..
or we should drop Bergkamp back to midfield. he can play behind to help the strikers..
what do u guys think???

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah whatever you say. Holland does not even play a system which has a play-maker.
But Davids,Cocu,Bergkamp,R. De Boer, Van Bronckhorst have great play-making abilities. Saying they won't win Euro 2000, because they don't have such a great play-maker like Zidane or Rivaldo or Guardiola is pretty stupid.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's a pity that van Nistelrooij is out of Euro 2000 because if he would be available I would prefer a midfield with Davids and Bergkamp.
And then in front Kluivert and Van Nistelrooij. But we haven't got another striker, except Makaay perhaps, who could play next to Kluivert as good as van Nistelrooij...so I think Bergkamp in front is still the best solution.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
xax: Davids is a defensive midfielder. He sets up the playmakers so to speak. And Seedorf is supposed to be a playmakers, but he is very dissapointing for his country and for his club despite having a few goals. The main problem with Seedorf is that he tries to show off his abilities to dribble too much and often gets checked.

------------------
Forza 1) JUVE 2) Chelsea 3) Valencia

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ain't davids and seedorf playmakers!???
i think holland has got a great midfield with cocu-davids-seedorf-deboer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts