Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helloo guys!

I'm loooking for your help and I'm sure you can help me out ;)

Me and my friends, early 20's are planning to go to Spain during the summer holidays and as I said, GUYS, so w e want to have fun. :pp

A place where we would definitely gop to is Ibiza. What other places do you guys recommend? Places where we can enjoy the parties, ebeaches and offcourse the girls. :pp

Please help out..

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Funny you mention that as i will be in Ibiza this summer myself!

Other places i recommend, if you like Clubbing and Women like Myself and Ronaldinho then Benidorm or Magaluf are the obvious places, also try the Canary Islands, you can have a great holiday there and have a good time picking up Women.

Barcelona is touted by alot of people as the best party nightspot in Europe and it is very nice for women i must admit myself, the girls are more reserved there towards foreigners but if you are good looking like myself and can speak the basic language you will be fine!

Hope this helps and if you need anymore information just ask...

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there! Finally someone answered me :pp I was hoping some of the Spanish dudes in the forum would've managed to help me out. Anyways, the plan is to go to Madrid, Barcelona and Ibiza. Why Madrid? Because of Real Madrid. ;)

I guess three places is enough, though I would suggest those places to my friends and see what they think about them.

Questions

Wheres the best place to book hotels, local transportation etc.. And maybe a nice place to stay in Ibiza? By the beach maybe?

No I don't speak Spanish and none of my friends do. Is that going to be a problem? People told me that not many speak English there..

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another questions, which areas in Madrid and Barcelona do you guys suggest? (including the hotel) Plus, I need information about internal flights/transportation.

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
Ok... a much better place that the usual mental Ibiza stuff would be!! Las Palmas Gran Canaria or Lanzarote!! Go to Puerto del Carmen... you will have a ball... I know this.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
My uncle lives in Majadahonda, Madrid is an amazing city but for someone in their early 20s I wouldn't stop to long and get yourselfs to Barcelona, much better night life &
very nice for women i must admit myself
I agree with this, full of slapper as well.

This post has probably been no help what so ever.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay quick question guys:

We'll be spending 4 nights in Madrid, 4 nights in Barcelona and 4 nights in Ibiza. How much do you think we'll need? Excluding hotel charges. How much pocket money will we need?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Well it depends really, Are you planning on partying all the nights or just some?

Barcelona can be really expensive in some places but some places are ok so it depends really whereabouts you go in the city. Ibiza is really expensive. I am going there for 1 week in June and im taking around £800 as you will find for the major clubs you will be looking at paying 70 Euros just to enter! So i think you are going to need quite alot of money if you are going to combine the three places.
The best thing for you would not to party all the nights but 1 or 2 nights look a maybe just going to a nice restaurant and doing something within the city whilst in Madrid and Barcelona to help prevent spending more money.

You will have a hell of a time no doubts and you will have plenty of fine women to choose from, so do it wisely!!

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Funny you mention that as i will be in Ibiza this summer myself!

Other places i recommend, if you like Clubbing and Women like Myself and Ronaldinho then Benidorm or Magaluf are the obvious places, also try the Canary Islands, you can have a great holiday there and have a good time picking up Women.

Barcelona is touted by alot of people as the best party nightspot in Europe and it is very nice for women i must admit myself, the girls are more reserved there towards foreigners but if you are good looking like myself and can speak the basic language you will be fine!

Hope this helps and if you need anymore information just ask...
Good to hear. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
If you want party don't panic. You will get plenty at Barcelona, Madrid and, of course, in Ibiza.

A normal night in Madrid or Barcelona shouldn't be more than 20€ if you are not drinking more than a couple of beers. If you want to get a little wasted in the club then it would be 35-40€ depending on the kind of club you go.
Madrid is a nice city, you have plenty of monuments and buildings to visit (I recomend you google about what to visit or you buy a guide travel)
Barcelona is also very beautiful, i personally love seaside cities, so... nuff said :D

Ibiza is pure party. It's very expensive to go out, i warn you.

In the end, money will depend on where are you sleeping (hotel, youth hostel, appartment) and the way you travel (car? train? plane?) I would say for 8-10 days you should at least have in your credit card €400 once you have payed for the plane+hotel

Comments?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Personally i do not think €400 would be enough Replica, but again it would depend on how you are planning on doing things.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
I got by just going to McDonald's everyday. Cheap :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts