Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, first of all Congratulations. You guys deserves it as much. But I can't hold back how I feel, it's so sad but that's how it is. The part I don't get is why some of the lazio fans burned Juventus flag and yet they say the death of football started after last week's game. Isn't burning other club's flag and insulting them even a bigger death to football. Do you see us throwing insults at you, instead we congratulate you. Of course this doesn't apply to all Lazio fans, some of you guys are real nice people. So there it is, all out of my gut. Man that feels so good.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There are both bas#@!$s and good football fans in Lazio and Juventus; including all other clubs around the world. We can't really direct the blame to a certain club for making trouble because it wasn't them, but a particular fan or something. You get what I'm trying to say?

P.S. Thanx, Lind.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yeah, every club/team has its share of the well-behaved fans and the troublemakers!
And more often that not, a club will suffer from the trouble caused by its fans...which is very sad. And the fans must keep in mind that their beloved club may get punished for the trouble they cause - if only more fans realize this...

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions 1999/2000

1 - 3 of 3 Posts