Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hold your head high Interisti:)

This was the first season when you had it all that's needed for scudetto. But you have to give Cuper a chance. With this team, Cuper & reinforcement he will bring, everyone will have a big problem beating you guys:)

Hold on. You are on the right way.:)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I always say that if Milan cannot win lo scudetto, Inter should. So I share some of the disappointment of the Interisti, as I was hoping that Inter would win the title this season. But at least Inter had a good chance this season, as aca pointed out, and that is something to be happy about when you keep in mind the turmoil of the previous seasons.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Im sorry to all the Inter fans here. I was cheering for you to win, but I guess it wasn't meant to be, this year.

I know it's a big disappointment since you were the league leaders for a long time, but soon enough you will get over it and realize the big steps you took towards achieving your goal. It will come, trust me.

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Well, I guess this is the 'feeling sorry' thread for the dissapointed Interisti, since I mostly see stupid posts (like the Ronaldo cancer thread..what a moron to make up a thread like that :rolleyes: :mad: :finger: ) and mostly newsposts from Popsicle without any reply.

So, all I can say is that I can understand how u feel...and if it helps...sowwy

Aca is right, Cuper is a great coach, but also one very unlucky coach looking at his history, always missing out on the prices, with Valencia in several finals..
But bare in mind what he has showed this season that proofs what this man is capable of!!!
From a squad with soooooooo many (super)stars as Inter has always been, he was able to melt it into a respected 11 headed TEAM.

So, from what it's worth, these were my words. :)

·
Registered
64,462 Posts
We lost many titles before,but we r still INTERISTAS.......Maybe next year will prove how good Cuper is,Sorry,But when it comes to players,We do not have a Perfect squad,this guy Gresko Shouldnt be in the reserves,Simic is sooooo Dumb,Emre too weak,Ventola hah......Beleive me guys,it is the players Mentality that cost us The Scudetto,the Pressure on them was Terrible,as they already Knew The old ladies were 2-0 up in 10 minutes away? Today we r all mistaken,The fans wanted from the players more than they could possibly Deliver.....How come we beat Lazio in Rome....? it is a difficult task....Our president,attacking Juve and Refreeing distracred the players,Also the Media,Sorry,but this yr,it was our chance....We may never win it again....Man i am REEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLY Deprressed...To hell with La Vecchia Siniora and Lazio,who r so DUMB To hand a new title to their rivals...........We now have to wait for our opponents in the 3rd qualifying phase....Wish what happened against Helsiborgs does not repeat itself..........Still.....I LOVE I N T E R

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thank you all very much. Thank you for Helping us to forget what happened to us last night. We will Come back next year.Lazio I hope you can Win the UEFA Cup for the next year you team Is very good you can do everything Lazio.

·
Registered
25,664 Posts
I am sorry for Inter. They simply choked... Juventus did not win the championship, Inter lost it... But, you guys have been the most constant throughout the season. You can be proud of that. Plus, you'll also play in the Champions League, so..don't worry ;)

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
I see so many positive statements hear, it's nice to read! :)

And rightfully so, you should be proud of Inter this year, clearly much improved from past seasons and the difference between the two teams was not big. It could easily have played out on your behalf, so....

Thanks for an exciting season! ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
juve 4ever said:
u will never be better den JUVE!!!!!!!!!!

:star:FORZA JUVE!!!!!!:star:
:star:FOREVER:star:
another INTER basher is here... :rolleyes: coincidently, he's a juve fan... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
inter should be scudetto winners right now, but they are not. juves campaign was no better than inters. although had the best goal ratio etc...inter were on top for 99.9997% of the season.

i'm very happy that juve won obvisously, but i cant help but feel sorry for inter who finished 3rd and have to qualify for the scudetto. they dont deserve that, they deserve a cup this season.

makes me wonder now if they should have played their firsts in the UEFA and they would have won that cup for sure.

good luck for next season inter, hopefully players like Vieri stay at the club and continue to try and win things for your club.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
anyway, guys...thanks for your support...we'll be a stronger team mentally next year...hopefully we can win the scudetto... :)

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I'm truly sorry for all Inter fans. I shared the feeling too yesterday. I was sad to see Vieri, Ronaldo and co.

So see you next season, and hopefully Serie A will get better and better (as usual :) )

FORZA LAZIO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts