Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to Johan D. tomorrow we can expect a spectacular signing being announced in the Feyenoord Krant. Which really has it's edition now this week, unlike the time with the 'spectacular" signing of Bosschaart.

Still with no real money available I don't know who it could be. Should be a defender if Feyenoord was wise. Still first see, before I believe anything at all.

·
Registered
59,334 Posts
News to me :D

Never know with Derksen :groan: but I reckon it'd be something like Ali Boussabon confirming hes joining us on a bosman next season :rollani:

or could it be Lothar joining us on a free?! :howler: or Nicky Hofs :D

or hold on, it could be Pierre coming back?! too old though

I'm betting it to be either Nicky Hofs or Boussabon if there indeed is something happening tomorrow.

·
Registered
59,334 Posts

Could this be :howler:

Still sticking by either Ali B or Nicky Hofs. Hopefully it'll be Hofs so we'll have someone to compete with Castelen on the right.

Others could be Ricksen :yuck: or Niels Oude Kamphuis (that would be good :) )

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTW: I finally saw bits of the program self now and some low attempts really by Derksen trying to bring Petro down. Certainly if you look a the shite news he brought once again.

·
Registered
59,334 Posts
chivu said:
BTW: I finally saw bits of the program self now and some low attempts really by Derksen trying to bring Petro down. .
what did he say exactly?

but yeah it seems to be Nicky Hofs according to the Feyenoord sites, Vitesse and even Studio Sport. Not really spectacular but not a bad transfer nevertheless. Still it will have to be seen whether he is Lurling class who also did well at Heerenveen scoring a lot or whether he can improve from that.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The program is still running in the repeat so you can still see, but he apparently someone source in the squad said that Petro talked too much bullshit and now Derksen tries to bring him down a bit every time. He says that it's only his opinion, but knowing Petro he takes it serious and it isn't too happy with the comments.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Sure, he's a good player no doubt about it. But what about those defenders? :/

·
Registered
59,334 Posts
Yeah right back and left back are still gaping holes :eek: Pascal could possibly do a job at LB and become the next Ruud Heus :pp while on the right, I guess Wotte and co are just praying that the young Bulgarian kid we signed will turn out to be the next Emerton. Bahia is coming in the winterstop too so there'll be cover for Paauwe, but indeed it's still only ifs and buts and more hope.

chivu said:
The program is still running in the repeat so you can still see, but he apparently someone source in the squad said that Petro talked too much bullshit and now Derksen tries to bring him down a bit every time. He says that it's only his opinion, but knowing Petro he takes it serious and it isn't too happy with the comments.
Too sleepy to check now :D what club is Derksen actually for btw? I reckon he supports some tiny club like Veendam judging from all his bitterness towards anything big :D

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
And I kept thinking it would be Touzani, the many goalscoring defender...

Hofs, I said before that I think he will suit the style of your cluppie, though I don't hope he will become the new Lurling.

But spectacular? hhmm... if you had sign our Theo, then I reckon spectacular ;)

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Yep, it's been confirmed. You guys got Hofs. Congrats, he's a promising player with the right attitude for Feyenoord. I read something weird in the last Sportweek about his fysique thought. Apparantly he's not strong enough (yet) to play the entire match or something like that? Did anybody else read it too?

·
Registered
59,334 Posts
I haven't read about it but I do know that Gullit is the only manager in the league who lets his players works with weights so he should become stronger over the summer if he's a littleweak.

Michel said:
Hofs, I said before that I think he will suit the style of your cluppie, though I don't hope he will become the new Lurling.
I read he doesn't want to play on the right of midfield for another season at Vitesse. You reckon he'd be any good in the middle then? to become a Paul Scholes type of player?
If so, I can only say good since Ono hasn't scored enough from midfield for his talent and I reckon Hofs tracks better defensively. The pair can only become better from competition. :thmbup:

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
yeah he said something like that. I think he would be a Scholes type of player too, they have some similarities, allthough i think Hofs is a bit faster.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Wally said:
what club is Derksen actually for btw? I reckon he supports some tiny club like Veendam judging from all his bitterness towards anything big :D
NEC...

Congrats on the signing of Hofs, should be a decent player for you. I think he's better suited for the club than Lurling, Hofs' mentality suits Feyenoord better than Lurling's.

·
Registered
59,334 Posts
Kluivert said:
that's strange, he should have been all happy, not grumpy then last night :D

Read btw that Hofs rejected PSV since they told him they were going to loan him out like Arvid Smit. Another mistake in the transfer dealings for the boeren after the V Persie affair where they gave him the feeling he was nothing more than a tool to sell on.

·
Registered
40,714 Posts
Yeah good signing! I like his spirit and he's a pretty talented player as well.

And I also hope we got him for central midfield since we're pretty thin in that department. Now let's get ourselves some defenders!

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I'm really saddened by this news :( I do NOT like this player at all, and he's pretty stupid as well :cry: What is his spirit? Having as many babies as possible before the age of 22?

I wished it was Yildirim (who's a Feyenoord fan) man imagine what Feyenoord's attack could look like with him

buffel -kuyt-kalou
goor-ono-yildirim

but instead we got this midget..

sorry I'm just sad right now.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Why are Feyenoord's transfers always this CRAPPY :mad: It's just NOT on anymore! We will never win a championship with these signings, it makes me sick :yuck:

·
Registered
40,714 Posts
Well what he does in his private life is his own business, I couldn't give a rats ass about how many kids he's got as long as he delivers on the pitch!

But Hofs is a fighter and not the Gatusso type with no talent, no he's actually a decent player with a lot of years still in front of him.

I do agree however that Feyenoord's transfer policy isn't exactly the best in the world. We could have just kept Boutahar instead. But players like Kalou, Ghaly, Saidi, Kuijt (yes, I said it :D) are all good signings, like Emerton for instance was in the past.

I just don't like the fact we never play our own youth and instead like to buy 1 year wonders like Konterman and Lurling or some foreigners without a clue like Glaucio and Song. Although I do feel bad for Song, he seems such a nice guy.

I would have loved Yildirim as well, but we simply can't afford a guy like him and I doubt Heerenveen is going to sell him before the end of the season anyway.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
They bought Danko for 7 million, I doubt Yildirim will be more expensive ATM. His wish is to play for Galata, but he's only 22 now, so a move to Feyenoord next year would not have been such a bad idea for him. But I guess PSV or even Ajax might end up with him, while we are stuck with the 3rd rated guys.. :rolleyes:

Sure it's his own business what he 'does' in his spare time but it says a lot about the personality of the player. What's wrong with Daniel de Ridder for example, but no coahces seem to think 'the more stupid, the better'.

Let's face it, with these signings we'll never win the league and it bothers me!! Feyenoord can afford Yildirim I am sure about that. (even if he's expensive, better one like him, than 2 like ...... -complete sentence as you wish- )

I just do not like Hofs, how can I support a team consisting of Hofs, Mtiliga, Loovens.. I thought things were improving but theyre not. BTW Wally you mentioned Nicky a couple of months ago, :thmbup: well done.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts