Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 179 Posts

·
Master Debater
20,684 Posts
Is this your normal protocol? You pay for dudes to come meet up with you?
Just wanna see how you internet little kunts are in the real world.

But obviously it's easier for you to be kunts behind a computer screen.

Point taken.

·
Müdür müdür müdür
8,433 Posts
Kunts? So there IS more than one that you have invited to "buttfuk" as you previously said. In that case it'd be a fair assumption to say you are a well seasoned buttfuker and you take it upon yourself to teach the kunts a "lesson" in real life. Sounds scary :scared:

Do not want.

·
Master Debater
20,684 Posts
Kunts? So there IS more than one that you have invited to "buttfuk" as you previously said. In that case it'd be a fair assumption to say you are a well seasoned buttfuker and you take it upon yourself to teach the kunts a "lesson" in real life. Sounds scary :scared:

Do not want.
It's a well known fact the buttfuking is obviously an on going joke.

As if that changes the fact you're a trollish kunt.

Keep at it though Rast, if that's what floats your boat.

·
******!
3,187 Posts
rast are you the one that always deletes my best posts exposing islamo-kurdish fascism for what it is or is that kerem1903?

·
Müdür müdür müdür
8,433 Posts
I cant say who it is but it is not me. We had a round table in our weekly forum manager meetings and i try my hardest to let your posts stay but alas.

·
Müdür müdür müdür
8,433 Posts
Yes we do. Forum manager forum round table meetings. Everyweek on thursday except on ramadan and christmas, we take those off.

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
rast always drinks too much and it's not long before he has his vagina on a plate.

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
That's your own stench, fatgele.

Thanks @ Bill. Had forgotten what vagina looks like.

21 - 40 of 179 Posts