Xtratime Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Best thing about this win is the mentality of the team. Dominated for 60mins and then conceded. Normally would have led to players giving up and getting smashed but instead they go on to win 3-1. Dambrauskas has this team playing on another level.

·
dinamo67
11,078 Posts
Well done Hajduk. Lets hope they can finish the job.

Reactions: pivorakija

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
By all accounts Livaja played well. All I saw was his impressive contribution to the first goal. Any thoughts?

Seems that he's asserting himself ahead of Petkovic as the preferred option for the Repka.

·
Registered
Hrvatska, Hajduk
3,678 Posts
Petkovic isn't even a guaranteed starter for Dinamo. If it's between the two of them, it has to be Livaja.

·
Registered
70,643 Posts
I was going to say I don't even know why Petkovic and the NT are still in the same sentence, the guy is apparently struggling big time to start the season too. Pretty much all the NT guys on Dinamo have had slow starts, even 'superstar' Orsic. After his performances at Euro I wish he was banished like Rebic was, for all the shit Budan got after Euro 2008 I don't get why Petkovic doesn't get the same treatment with his walking pace play, helps to be a Dinamo player with a largely pro-Dinamo mainstream media there :sleep:

·
Registered
70,643 Posts
The players and coach were clearly provoked by some of the comments after the first leg, Grgic seems to the main culprit who said he saw fear in the eyes of the Vitoria players in Poljud

1 - 19 of 19 Posts