Xtratime Community banner

141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Adam playing really well, he has proved his worth for sure...wish we can say the same about that romanian Filip...:shakehead:

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
a very happy birthday to Hajduk legend and easily one of the greatest Splicani ever, Igor Tudor :proud:

Reactions: Orkan

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Delić je i prije Kopićeva dolaska skupio dva nastupa za prvu momčad, oba prošle jeseni dok je trener bio Joan Carrillo. Stipendijski mu je ugovor istjecao u lipnju ove godine i sad ga je Hajduk napokon „zavezao“, pokazavši mu da na njega računa u budućnosti. Delić je, inače, ponikao u Orkanu iz Dugog Rata, a u Poljudu je od svoje desete godine.
The tradition continues...

:proud::strong:

·
Registered
69,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Gyursco has been a fantastic signing, however its only a loan so its hard to see him become permanent, still under contract with his Polish club and will probably cost somewhere close to 1m euros according to transfermarkt

·
Registered
69,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Multiple sources report than president Ivan Kos will be replaced after the recent controversy surrounding some "payments/gifts" (best way to describe it I guess) to referees. Basically Kos would pay for referee meals, concerts, trips etc..

Of course to the HNS this is already considered normal, as their head of officials mentioned but it goes against the club's ethics

It is believed that Kos will probably leave at the end of the season and not right away, though a loss to Dinamo could escalate things

·
Registered
36,124 Posts
Multiple sources report than president Ivan Kos will be replaced after the recent controversy surrounding some "payments/gifts" (best way to describe it I guess) to referees. Basically Kos would pay for referee meals, concerts, trips etc..

Of course to the HNS this is already considered normal, as their head of officials mentioned but it goes against the club's ethics

It is believed that Kos will probably leave at the end of the season and not right away, though a loss to Dinamo could escalate things
This happens all over Cro, it seems to be ingrained in the culture and nobody really cares enough to do anything (except complain about it).

·
Registered
69,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Kos no longer the president after the Dinamo game, not a universally popular decision and even some of the players weren't happy with the decision. I thought he did a good job with Hajduk on off-the-field issues (finances, marketing etc..) and on field there was some progress, slow but progress :p

Former president Hrvoje Males has stated he is not interested in the position, some rumors that Pletikosa is a candidate but it would be very risky. SD says the ideal candidate is a man named Goran Krizmanic who has a high position with Toyota. He was reportedly close to being the president before naming Kos

·
Registered
57,120 Posts
foci fans :yuck: the most useless of all peoples

luckily, my club doesn‘t have any :thumbsup:

and those few old grumpy pumpkinseed munching grandpas who attend our games surely wouldnt attack players let alone know what Instagram is :D

at games, they often mention the alleged profession of the player‘s mothers and such, though :proud:

·
Registered
69,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Futacs will probably leave because of the fan incident however he is still under contract for next year and one of the club's highest paid players. Think he was linked with Dinamo/Rijeka too but that's mostly paper talk trying to get a reaction

Gyurcso will apparently cost 300-400K to buy him from his Polish club, I assume he will stay but there are rumors Hajduk will bring back Erceg from his Middle East adventure and could mean Gyursco is not needed, but he's been one of their best players

141 - 160 of 175 Posts