Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
59,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

edit: hope it's working fine now (though I was able to view the initial one)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
it's not showing anything...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
if balo did that, that would be automatic 3 match suspension...

·
Registered
59,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So Mourinho's X/handcuffs and Sneijder's clapping and bravo were deemed highly offensive, but nothing happens to Galliani's team for such ridiculously obscene goal celebrations.

Disgraceful, to say the least.

:yuck:

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Im gona need a big size photo for Pato and Hunt`s X handcuffs celebrations Nera ;)

·
Registered
59,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking for Pato's

Attachments

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
So Mourinho's X/handcuffs and Sneijder's clapping and bravo were deemed highly offensive, but nothing happens to Galliani's team for such ridiculously obscene goal celebrations.

Disgraceful, to say the least.

:yuck:
Quoted for truth. Either way, no. 18 is on it's way and we have the best coach in the world, those Milanisti are basic.

·
Registered
59,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If Mourinho wins the Scudetto this season he's officially an Inter legend.

·
Registered
59,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fingers crossed bro, not looking good with all the bullshit going on nowadays. Mourinho and the players are only human.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I believe in the Special One to bring glory on all fronts this season mate, fingers crossed my arse. :D

·
Greta joke sharer
23,638 Posts
We've got an extremely tough schedule for the rest of the season. I can easily see another team surpassing us in the standings.

·
Registered
59,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We've got an extremely tough schedule for the rest of the season. I can easily see another team surpassing us in the standings.
There are no easy games (Inter hardly beating bottom club Siena is a testament to this), but games become easier to win when you have outside help. Without the refs Milan would still be 10 points behind, but what can you do.. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
dont know what to say really.. lost for words.. the Milan fans know they are getting a hand here.. but they are just not men enough to admit it, hiding and stuff. and they say that Inter are disgusting and so on...
ive seen in some posts here before that some guys here wanted italians teams to suceed in europe so that the Serie A wouldnt go down in the ranking. i really cant understand it.. i would never ever "cheer" on these 2 teams.. fack them both

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
I thought last year was the hardest scudetto, but I was wrong.

It was getting to be normal for our players to face all of Italy`s united teams, a full complete side including their organized press campaigns, it was so much pressure for any human to handle, but our players were real men to beat every challange.

But now after a third supposed neutral party decieded to join the opponents, I wont blam our players if they didnt make it till the end.. when you find yourself facing the all system including the FIGC itself.. it`s a matter of time that you`ll eventually lose.. evenif you are delibrately and constantly being wronged.

IF Mourinhi won this year`s scudetto.. he`ll earn a spot too close to Helenio Herrera himself, regardless of the CL result.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Unbelieveable.

So Mourinho gets suspended for an X symbol which may or may not mean anything.....

Wes gets suspended for clapping .....

Cambiasso get suspended for no apparent reason after Sampdoria confirm he did nothing in the tunnel....

Muntari gets banned for being Muntari....

We play every match with 9 men.........

Big LOL to Serie A, simply pathetic. No transparency or consistency with anything, what a corrupt mafioso league.

The worst of it is all the Milan, Juve fans playing victim, cheating scums.

Both are ordinary and mediocre teams. I'd bet the farm Inter's 2nd team would finish above them in the table if everything was equal.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts