Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hizfeld's decision not to attack, but rather to continue and sit back was the reason why bayern lost the game. he should have known real madrid can score by accident (and they did). for bayern munich fan this game is a complete disgrace, no possession, no attack,complete lack of pride and attitude in the midfield.

effenberg: where were you the whole game?
hargreave: who were you passing to?
Linke: why did you dive?
hizfeld: what were you thinking?
why santa cruz over pizarro?
why did u sub Sergio?

disgraceful performance, effenberg,hizfeld,linke should all be sold!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Real Madrid will go all the way.

·
Registered
67 Posts
you're a slightly naive fan aren't you

Real Madrid are on a class by themselves, you can't play attacking football with them especially if Bayern's form in front of goal is terrible
Hitzfeld was right and eventhough we're out of the competition I don't blame anybody, we tried but they were better
Wish them luck because at least we won't look too bad when they win the Champions League because that match was the true final

It will be sad to see Effenberg leave, he really tried to inspire the team and it was incredibly funny when he threw ice back at the crowd after being hit by a projectile
next year Bayern will have no leader which I'm worried about. He might not be that skillful but hes a real captain
I just hope the team will pick themselves up and keep trying for 3rd place because there's always next year

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
There are moments when I start to wonder why some people don't follow an "easier" to understand sport, why they don't just watch Baseball... :rolleyes:

Yeah, fire Hitzfeld, nice idea... actually, I love this idea. I would personally carry him from Munich to Milano - on my knees. Getting rid of the man that brought Bayern back to the top of Europe and will guarantee that they will stay their for a long time despite this setback last nite, how smart this would be.

Moreover, is it just me or has anyone of you ever heard of "selling" a coach? :D I dont know in which sport this might work, but in football it would be sth. new, I guess.

Hmm, selling Ancelotti however sounds nice, I just wonder who would pay a single cent for him :undecide:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Now I think that's a little too much. True some of the players really disappointed me today, but I am looking forward to next year after a litttle bit of cleaning up at the bayern camp. As I said elsewhere, effenberg, zickler, jancker, hasan, sergio, nico kovac, kuffour should all leave. But hitzfeld is definitely the man!!! , Though I think he should change his tactics when playing in madrid. I don;t know why bayern play so differently away and at home to real.

·
Registered
315 Posts
uhruicosta said:
hizfeld's decision not to attack, but rather to continue and sit back was the reason why bayern lost the game. he should have known real madrid can score by accident (and they did). for bayern munich fan this game is a complete disgrace, no possession, no attack,complete lack of pride and attitude in the midfield.

effenberg: where were you the whole game?
hargreave: who were you passing to?
Linke: why did you dive?
hizfeld: what were you thinking?
why santa cruz over pizarro?
why did u sub Sergio?

disgraceful performance, effenberg,hizfeld,linke should all be sold!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Real Madrid will go all the way.
Hey buddy, I think you should win funny post of the season award :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
yeah...,marv there is no one is world football who has the same presence or charisma as effe..,he's a true leader and fighter..a true teuton...if it was that sissie figo who had got hit at the corner flag ..he'd still be rolling round on the turf..

He's definitely lost all his pace...,he still shows a few touches of that sublime skill...,but he sure as hell hasen't forgotten how to tackle...:)

Your right marv..it worries me too...we will have no leader next season..unless u give khan a egaphone...:D ...jeremies .... he has potential..can he take effe's place ..maybe maybe not...

·
Registered
931 Posts
And, are your eyes well too?

Rafo said:

Are you sure your eyes function properly? ;) Raul's elbow was killer.
Do you know the difference between "elbow" and "hand"?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Crying Linke

Sorry about, but TV image was clear, and he dont strike Linke with the elbow, but the most important is that Raul don't kill anyone, because they was dead before...;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts