Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
You want to talk about arrogance? Look in the dictionary and a picture of Bayern Munich is right next to it. They've always been like this though.

Madrid, Man Utd, Depor, Roma, none of these teams hold a candle compared to the attitude by Bayern Munich.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
I wonder if by next week they are still the best in the world. Also I suppose the "world" excludes Germany where they have practically lost the league title.

·
Registered
194 Posts
If u read the artcile carefully ...at no point has hitzfiled said "bayern are the best"....it's has been conveniently inferred by uefa from what he said which is..

And u I don't understand all this discussion about Madrid being the best in the world - we always beat them. We deserved the victory."

Madrid, Man Utd, Depor, Roma, none of these teams hold a candle compared to the attitude by Bayern Munich

PLease....Please if u find bayern next to arrogant in the dictionary...you'll see real and tud as synonyms for megalomania...

I dont say bayern is the humblest,feet frimly on the ground kind of club in the world...but who are u kidding UTD and REAL....please

·
Registered
144 Posts
fuihhh calm down.... we can still win... but i hope next week we won't play like last night :depress: :depress:
Depor?? Arrogant??
yes, they're arrogant. Ferguson said that there is a strategy from depor to relent from leverkusen. They want to avoid from muenchen. They said that it's ok to meet madrid and it's easy to beat madrid. huh very arrogant

·
Registered
879 Posts
i think by tud he means man utd.

Anway.. as for hitzfeld implying that they are the best.. well.. they ARE THE BEST.. they are the reigning euro champs. Bayern are arrogant.. and they have every right to be... RM has right to be arrogant, as does manutd... but Munich are current champions.. they can pretty much say whatever they want.. until they lose.

just my opinion.. but there is no one team this year.. that is clearly the best... I hate to admit it.. but manutd and RM are probably a little better than everybody.. but the margin is much slimmer than last year.. where munich was clearly the best team in the world.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Let's see how arrogant the Bayern players/coaches will be after they get a whipping next week once Figo comes back.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Fee-Go said:
Let's see how arrogant the Bayern players/coaches will be after they get a whipping next week once Figo comes back.
Be sure in the first place if Figo will be back, okay.. :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
It always makes me laugh, the way some people accuse of us something, and blindly believe what they say, when in reality it's just their inferioiryt complex speaking through them.
Why shouldn't Real be arrogant and all? We have a super, super team, and we have every right to be optimistic.
Don't confuse arrogance and optimistic.
Megalomania? Yeah right. If we're like that, then who the hell isn't?

We don't disrespect our rivals, we just assume we can beat them. And I see nothing wrong with that. If wehad behaved like Depor, and gave press conferences about the semi's before we had even made them, ok, that's arrogance.
But nobody in Madrid is doing that, we're just behaving like any major club does. We have the right to do that.

What's really speaking through some Bayern fans is the fact you guys feel worse. I don't know why, that's not my place to judge. But right now Real are considered by many to be bigger favs than you. Sorry, it's not some international plot of arrogance - that's just how things are percieved.
You don't have to go about insulting us, and calling us arrogant, just because the public respects us more than they do you.
There isn't much you can do about it - football speaks for itself here.
Unfortunately some Bayern fans don't have enough class, and go about trying to discredit us, by calling us arrogant and all. Cheap shot really.

But heck, it's not like the public cares or anything. It just gives us some insight on you as a person.

·
Registered
428 Posts
To be the man you have to beat the man. The reigning heavyweight champ of the world is the baddest man on earth and as we are the reigning CL cup holders we are the best....end of story.

·
Registered
194 Posts
ok labas... first of all this is turning out to a banal thread ....but i couldn't stop myself from posting...

First ...,i agree that real have every right to be arrogant or optimistic as u say...they have a formidable squad...

If wehad behaved like Depor, and gave press conferences about the semi's before we had even made them, ok, that's arrogance.

are u sure man of this..can u please look up archives on statements from real players or coaches over the last 2 years....,i think the commenst of a certain R.carlos are enough...

There's nothing wrong in being arrogant...infact it befits a champion...there's no better example than ali...,what pissed me off was when hitzfiled made a comment that borders on arrogance...guys jumped on him and the club....now if it was coming from say a bunch of las palmas or kashima antler fans i'd see thier point....

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I think that all of you guys completely misread Hitzfeld's statements. By stating that..."We are the best", what he probably meant is that EVERYONE AUTOMATICALLY believes that Real Madrid are the best team in the world. By looking at their star studded roster, how can you not. But a team is not a collection individuals. People underestimate Bayern and the limelite is usually not with them. I think Hitzfeld probably wanted people to focus on the fact that we are the reigning champions, that's all.:)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ok, Bayern is clearly the best team in the world!

- Champions league winner
- Intercontinental title winner
- The winning record of Bayern against Real speaks for itself
- The same for the games against Manu
- 19 games unbeaten in the CL, today one more win and the record of Ajax is equalised!
- Bayern the most consistent team of the last five years
- Hitzfeld wants to break all records and he will do it!
No more words to waste!

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Jensi77 said:
Ok, Bayern is clearly the best team in the world!

- The winning record of Bayern against Real speaks for itself
- The same for the games against Manu
- Bayern the most consistent team of the last five years
Points 1 & 2 are only relevant against those teams. It has nothing to do with best in the world by having winning records against a certain team. Also, if Real win today, we advanced two out of three times infront of Bayern in the CL, which is more important then the 6 losses.

About point 3, Real Madrid is the ONLY team with more then one CL title in the past 5 years.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Bayern Go Home

Goodbye Germans!!! all the best to the UEFA Cup next season!!!

Real is the best, because we won the Hitzfeld's world's best, hahahahaha!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts