Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that it'll be better to have a history / military thread, instead of writing that information with pic & videos in all other threads, which has nothing to do with it.

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
Dangerous thread I think.
It's not the good forum to talk about it on my point of view.

It's funny to see, for me you have written this message at 19:15 (7:15 pm)... and when I see the subject. I think about 1915 ...

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kartoch said:
Dangerous thread I think.
It's not the good forum to talk about it on my point of view.
Can I know what's dengerous with this thread? It's not like that the Sevan monster will jump out of this thread and start to knock everyone...

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Armenian-made weaponry in the Armed Forces of Armenia which are especially adopted for the highland warfare, they are more accurate that AK's and has better endure

Although not famous as a rifle manufacturer, Armenia began to manufacture small arms and ammunition in the early 1990s, primarily due to its need for more weapons in its war against Azerbaijan.

The Armenian Ministry of Defense Industrial Department
has since developed its own small arms models deployed by the Armed Forces:

- The K-3 assault rifle

- The K-11 sniper rifle

- The K-2 pistol

Other guns are being constantly developed and improved upon, including wide variety of submachine guns.

The K-3 bullpup with Armenian Special Forces.

The K-11 sniper rifle.

Various pics of the K-2, K-11 and various versions of the K-3. Plus some 'experiments' with old/new guns.

Coudn't find the video on YouTube about this guns :googly:

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
ARMENIAN ULTRAS said:
Can I know what's dengerous with this thread? It's not like that the Sevan monster will jump out of this thread and start to knock everyone...
Because you know like me how will finish this thread. With 2 turks 2 azeris and 10 armenians with a lot of insults ... I'm not Nostradamus but it's evident.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Cool post Ultras.I am glad to hear about the new manufacturing in Armenia.Accuracy is the realy the only weakness of the traditional ak47 so i am glad they are working on it but endurance wise the ak 47 is simply the best it is the most dependable assault rifle ever made period and thats why it is so highly prized.

·
Administrator
30,933 Posts
Historical and political threads are not allowed in XT, so I am sure The FMs here are not going to complain when I close it here. Kartoch is quite right in his analyse.

Anyways, a wepon/munitions thread is open and running in the off-topics forums, anything related to this can be posted there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.