Xtratime Community banner

Who win's this match?

• StillLearning

• footballFOCUS

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
43,078 Posts
StillLearning's team went in to half-time 0-1 down.

They refused to accept the scoreline and didn't return for the second half.

·
Registered
46,989 Posts
I knew it would be a failure, he is not humble enough to accept that it might happen that someone else's lineup could be better than his. Which actually means nothing since it is just a game.

·
The Maestro
1,185 Posts
Di Stéfano way better than Ronaldo fattie
Generally speaking, no doubt, but the position you placed Di Stéfano is weird and seems to severely reduce his potential (although he started his career as striker, his historical prominence is due to his adaptation as attacking-midfielder/support striker in a central position from which he could cover the entire middle sector).

The best position in your lineup for Di Stéfano would probably be where you put Pelé (there you would have had to decide for one or the other), but there is also another complication related to the style of play. Di Stéfano, in his prime, monopolized the game, he moved throughout the mid-sector to direct the attack and tied the ball and I think that would collide with the style of play of Iniesta and Xavi.

·
oic
2,006 Posts
Generally speaking, no doubt, but the position you placed Di Stéfano is weird and seems to severely reduce his potential (although he started his career as striker, his historical prominence is due to his adaptation as attacking-midfielder/support striker in a central position from which he could cover the entire middle sector).

The best position in your lineup for Di Stéfano would probably be where you put Pelé (there you would have had to decide for one or the other), but there is also another complication related to the style of play. Di Stéfano, in his prime, monopolized the game, he moved throughout the mid-sector to direct the attack and tied the ball and I think that would collide with the style of play of Iniesta and Xavi.
Its obvious

21 - 40 of 40 Posts