Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im leaving this thread open to discuss anything you want about high school soccer

i just wanted to say something about a particular rule that the high school league has that if you curse during the game it is a automatic red card thats really bullshit

·
Registered
395 Posts
That was definately my least favorite rule. I never actually got a red for swearing, though. I did get a yellow for telling the ref "to watch the fu(king game"---and in club I once got suspended half a season for "verbally attacking" a ref after the game.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
yeh it is bullshit

its called fustration would u rather me cus or go break another guys leg on the field dum rule

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Sorry But all three of you have recieved red cards from X'time.:D

Actually that is a red card offence in any league not just in High school, though it is seldom called, yet Ive seen it done in our travelling league though the ref gave a yellow.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
As High School soccer by me is a fall only sport in this part of the world Im not sure there would be a call for this thread to be stuck. But if you want it and there are high school teams playing I will Stick it so you can report on your training and games. Let me know and I will keep this thread at the top of the page.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
yeh true highschool is only a fall sport

1 - 6 of 6 Posts