Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here :D ..so i am a shy member of extatime.Tha's all
I wanted to say...but i'll say more later when I know haw the things are working here.:confused:

·
Registered
25,448 Posts
Welcome Ancuta :)

It's nice to have you join us. Tell us a little about you like your age, where you live, for which teams you cheer and how did you learn about the Romanian forum in Xtratime.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I am new here ..so i am a shy member of extatime.Tha's all
I wanted to say...but i'll say more later when I know haw the things are working here.
Hi and welcome!

I'm relatively new myself, but you should not wait to see how things are around here before posting, because this is one of the nicest forums I've seen. All of the people here know what they want to say and know their soccer, there are no people who post just to "aberate" (can you say that in English?). So, start posting!:)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hello!

I am from Romania and I am like a kind of sportgirl so i would like to talk about football and stuff like this.As Romania miss the
WC I only can say that we will support them till the end..they are good somethimes but this time they just have bad luck..to lose the game with Slovenia..:eek:
I am 20 and I am a student in Iasi.I like basketball too,more play
it than wacht it...according to my english vocaburary hope I'll spend a good time here. ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi again!

one more thing...I found about xtratime from two good friends of mine and I am really grateful them for helping me to become a member of it.bye!

·
Registered
25,448 Posts
Re: hello!

Ancuta said:
... I only can say that we will support them till the end..

:proud: that's what I think too!!! you go girl! :cap:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Welcome to Xtratime, Ancuta :happy:

It is great to have you here, I hope you will stay and enjoy it. :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
By the way, now that you're here, maybe you could predict in our prediction league. It started long time ago, so you can't compete for one of the top places, but I think it would be cool if you gave it a try :cool:

Maybe you could start with X P S # 21 :hopefull:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Bun-venit

Salut Ancuta, bun-venit !!
ce mai faci ?

I don't know Romanian Language that much, so I'll proceed in English. Hopefully you'll be around as much as possible ... e female might lighten our brains from time to time !? :D

La revedere !

·
Registered
69,977 Posts
Welcome Ancuta!!!!!

Iasi??? Players like Rosu and Pancu were borned there...(I´m not sure :rolleyes: )

A femenin point of view is always interesting in football :D ;)

:( ;) :mad: HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
25,448 Posts
PCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
women get more attention!!!! It's not faaaaaaaaaaaair!!!!!!!! :scream:

:crybaby: :yawn:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Better late than never :)! I tried to post yesterday but Xtratime was a little 'ill'.

Welcome, my younger 'tiza' ('name-alike' :))! You'll see that the people around here are as nice as they are interesting and knowledgeable!

·
Registered
25,448 Posts
..ummmmmm..... is Ancuta Anca's little sister? :)

P.S. Where is Ancuta by the way...?

·
Registered
12 Posts
hello, hello, hello I'm new too!!!:D :D :D

one question: why can't we use sigs around here?

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Re: Bun-venit

stoica-4-ever said:
Salut Ancuta, bun-venit !!
ce mai faci ? ...
Oh, I see ... you told us before, that you´re looking for a romanian girlfriend ... But however, your Romanian is getting better and better ...;)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts