Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all the Gialloblu-brothers. I'm new here at this forum, and I would like to start with a presentation of myself!

I am a 18-years old guy, living in the capital of Sweden, Stockholm. I study the second year of high school, at the social science program. My love for Parma developed for about 10 years ago, when I saw a game with them (I really don't remember against who). Another great reason was Tomas Brolin's switch to the club.

I hope I will be truly welcomed by all of you here and I'd love to be a part of the Gialloblu-clan!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Welcome Cihan!

Try to write as much as you can!:happy:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Gialloblu_kurdo said:
Thank you guys and I will do my best with the writing.

Shero: How did you know my name :tongue:
I have superpowers!:howler:

:eek:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Great another Swede...:pp just because your flag is blue and yellow doesn't mean you have to try an attach yourselves to a blue and yellow team. :pp

Welcome...:happy: to the forum. Post away to your hearts content. Just watch out for any juventino's ;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
Great another Swede...:pp just because your flag is blue and yellow doesn't mean you have to try an attach yourselves to a blue and yellow team. :pp

Welcome...:happy: to the forum. Post away to your hearts content. Just watch out for any juventino's ;)
:mad:

Be nice to him GaGa!:fero:

;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
We need as much member as possible!:happy:

:nasty:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Welcome! :)

FORZA PARMA! :strong:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Welcome to the forum:)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Gialloblu_kurdo said:
You can look up our IP-numbers, we are not the same person, if you believe that ;)

Thanks once again, all of you for welcoming me ;)
Ok fair enough...:D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts