I will be a good person .

I am an Arab person .

I encourage a Juvenyus.

pleas I need you .

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Hello, Mohamadooy!! :)
I hope, you will enjoy your stay on the forums.

Bye Bye.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi mohamad, I'm Romulus, I've been banned here a number of times. Here's some advice to keep yourself from being banned..

-Don't use sarcasm, irony, or any kind of humour unless you enjoy the graces of the mods

-To gain the graces of the mods, offer to suck their giagioli every now and then

-If you're a man, pretend you've been emasculated

Follow these rules, lose all you manhood, and you'll be on xtratime a good long time...

:D :D :D

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
:D

So, how's it hanging Romulus ;) ?
I'm afraid I missed your initial ban. Must have been something..- I mean- you crossed a few lines before, but I don't think your homophobia ever got you expelled through the Juve forum. Maybe this can be your second home now :) ?

ciao.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts

-To gain the graces of the mods, offer to suck their giagioli every now and then
Smart old romiulus, he knows what he is talking. With so much xperience in the sucking. :D

Glen, your last sentence's made me think that your are drunk. Am I somewhere near the truth? :)

Bye Bye.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Nice detective work xtc ;). I suppose the time of the post clued you on too eh :) ?

Either way- I gotta admit that Romulus craks me up on occasion. Moreover- there's a good guy (a bianconeri btw. :)) just waiting to break out there. You just have to peel of his skin. Inside there's this ripe banana you know. Almost too soft actually, but he hides it oh so well :tongue: .

Ciao.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Glen said:
Moreover- there's a good guy (a bianconeri btw. :)) just waiting to break out there. You just have to peel of his skin. Inside there's this ripe banana you know. Almost too soft actually, but he hides it oh so well :tongue: .

Ciao.
Ah, and now you are making a self-portrait. Very well, very very well. :)

And actually - No, I haven't noticed the time of the post. :)

Bye Bye.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There's the proof, mohamad...even Romiulus was banned...even the gentle, harmless Corn Holio was banned...these people have no shame and no morality...

Glen, thank you mate, I appreciate your thoughts...you could teach the various Razors et al a lesson in decency, that little gestapo freak...

XTC, if I were a habitual cocsuker like you, I'd still log on without a proxy...

Cheers everybody:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
amigos

hi
once again welcome to xtratime
hope u enjoy this forums
u know something??:sweeteye:
u right:strong: :strong:
:star: juventus is the best team this year:star:
btw i just wanna say welcome:heart: :heart: :heart:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
rumulus said:
XTC, if I were a habitual cocsuker like you, I'd still log on without a proxy...

Cheers everybody:D
:D :D

Gee, just wanna beg you to stop mixing natural feelings with cybernetic virtuality.

[whisper]
you, know Rom, my FM status doesn't allow me to say that you crack me up. Policy, you know[/whisper]

Bye Bye..... no, no, how do you say it?...
ahh>>> Cheers :D

·
Registered
557 Posts
Rom, after you get banned the next time here are some new names I suggest you log in as:

Rompus
Remouladeus
Removerus

Good luck making up new usernames!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
welcome to xtatime, mohamadooy...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ivo, I love "Pompulus"...was it you who called me that eons ago? In any case I had it in store for the nex get go...Monsieur Le Sardonique, thanks for te suggestions, I'm sure they'll come in handy...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts