Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back my friend. I didn't want to speak up at the end of the season last year. By all accounts, I can only imagine the amount of biancocelesti rubbing salt in the wounds. Remember the bright side, there's always next year:)!

Now back to the business at hand. I've heard Parma have made an offer for my man Darko of 45 million DM. Any truth to this?

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hi Grobar- welcome back :).

You're right that last season was a difficult one to swallow, but I think most of us have adapted the attitude coming from the Juventus camp right now: THIS IS A SEASON FOR VENGEANCE :).

Anyway- it'll be very exiting for sure.

About Kova I've heard nothing reliable apart from Kova's constant pledges to Juve, and Ancelotti- Moggi's constant reassuring that he will indeed play an important part this year.
I don't think he'll go anywhere.

Ciao.

[Edited by Glen on 21-07-2000 at 17:59]

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Well I sure as hell hope it's not going to be an 'exiting' one Glen! :) As in Juve exiting the CL.. ouch. Tell me you meant exciting.. :)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Seriously, if Parma did offer that much, we should sell him. 45 million can buy us Salas or Montella. Pippo is staying which means we have three big men in Pippo, Kova and Trez. So we do need a smaller player like Montella or Salas just incase DP gets injured. But i would rather Pippo leave than Kova.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I wouldn't consider Pippo a 'big man' even if he is 6 feet tall. He's very weak, but can be very effective.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts