Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i read this great fourms for 1 and half year now and today i say to my self it is the time for the nerazzori to win the leage so i HAVE to write here and support my team the team i think about it all the time DREAM about it sometimes

i will remind u guys of the UEFA final with lazio when we win 3-0 and i stell remamber that day i dreams about zamorano scores and he did it :)

LETS DO IT

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
hi zamorano,
glad to see you around here,
im a Real madrid fan but I like Inter very much, so welcome on board, guys here are too nervous lately so they have not been able to welcome u, but dont consider them unpolite, its just the game on sunday agaist Lazio have them real worry.
Understandable.

Hala Real Madrid
Forca Inter

·
Registered
24,542 Posts
hi zamorano,
glad to see you around here,
im a Real madrid fan but I like Inter very much, so welcome on board, guys here are too nervous lately so they have not been able to welcome u, but dont consider them unpolite, its just the game on sunday agaist Lazio have them real worry.
Understandable.
Yes, sorry about that.

This is one of the worst weeks ever. Feels like my stomach is turning inside-out. I think I am beginning to develope an ulcer. Can´t get any sleep and it feels like it´s taking forever until Sunday is here.

Anyway, welcome zamorano18.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
zamorano18 said:
Hi guys i read this great fourms for 1 and half year now and today i say to my self it is the time for the nerazzori to win the leage so i HAVE to write here and support my team the team i think about it all the time DREAM about it sometimes

i will remind u guys of the UEFA final with lazio when we win 3-0 and i stell remamber that day i dreams about zamorano scores and he did it :)

LETS DO IT
welcome to this forum, zamorano18... :) hope u will come and post here more... :D:D:D

btw, why u decided to sign up after just visiting this great forum for 1 1/2 years as a guest??? why took u so long to decide to come here and post???? :D:D:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nacka ... well i have same feeling cant study cant write my home works even cant sleep :( hope we will win next week

Alter Ego ..... thanks alot for welcomeing me and good luck today but sorry for me i want to see barcalona in the final :) but good luck anyway

Carson35 .. well i dont think i can write good letters like the other guys here but today i wana share this great moment with u :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
zamorano18 said:
Carson35 .. well i dont think i can write good letters like the other guys here but today i wana share this great moment with u :)
we all are INTER fans...i hope u come here more often and share your thoughts on INTER with us...especially after the lazio game... :D:D:D btw, i think you can write good posts...so u should come here and discuss INTER with us more... :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
well, then i hope i could see your 'statistics' about INTER after the game... :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Welcome here zamorano18

and you know guys this is the second time I am saying welcome to someone in Inters forums one for China Inter and the other for zamorano18 that means that inters members are growing up :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome to this forum. I have the same problem with not having enough time to study because of this exciting period. Let's hope for the best :)

Forza Inter

Sune

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi, Welcome here my Arabia friend:) hope u can enjoy yourself here:)

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
Hey there Zamo, you've joined as at a crucial point in life indeed. It's do or die this weekend, and well, almost all, if not all of us are on the verge of suffering a nervous breakdown! ;) Anyhow, i hope you stay calm indeed to hang around here more often; it's always nice to see new fans joining in. :)

BTW, i'm Tim, and if you need any help with the boards, feel free to contact me.

Ciao,
Tim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts