Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey brazilians fellows,
I'm new here and hope to start debating futebol with you all.
As you can see I support Bahia (I know, second division, it is sad, but 2 time brazilian champion) Real Madrid(even before all galaticos came).
By the way Bahia just signed ia guy from internazionale, that played for Vasco and was starter of the youth brazilian team instead of Diego. His name is Alberoni, he is a left midfielder.
Does Anyone know who this guy is?

Abraços.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Alberoni wasn't a starter for Diego, maybe for one game.
He is more of a defensive mid I think.

Bahia is two times brazilian champ?

·
Banned
23,575 Posts

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
end3r7 said:
Alberoni wasn't a starter for Diego, maybe for one game.
He is more of a defensive mid I think.

Bahia is two times brazilian champ?
WHERE ARE MY MANNERS?!

Bem vindo, brasileiro. :)

·
Administrator
29,709 Posts
Welcome Man,

About the 2 - Bahia was the first champion of the "Taça do Brasil" in 1959, If i am not mistaken. It was the main national competion back them so they have some rights to consider themsevels 2 times brazilians champions (However, I would hardly agree with that but when welcoming it is rude to start a argument. We will open another topic for that :D )

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
brasileiro, welcome. :cool:

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Everyone, About the two time brazilian champion thing, everybody who won taça brasil claim that it was the only national championship back then, and everybody that didn't won say it was like the copa do brasil.
If you don't consider taça brasil, then Pelé and Garrincha never won a brazilian championship.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Welcome, Brasileiro! :)

And don't mind these buggers, of COURSE the Taça Brasil counted, only the braindead Brasilian media thinks otherwise (if it wasn't shown in color TV it never happened, I suppose). Palmeiras is the team with most National championships, and not Flamengo. :party: And Pele was Brasilian champions MANY times. Denying that is clearly absurd. ;)

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
JCamilo said:
Welcome Man,

About the 2 - Bahia was the first champion of the "Taça do Brasil" in 1959, If i am not mistaken.
Pardon my ignorance then. :cool:
I do agree, it is absurd to say that Pele, Tostao, etc were never Brazilian champions. An insult to the history of our football.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Welcome, brasileiro.

I don't compare Taça Brasil with Brasileirao. It was not a league, it was a cup played with very few teams, only some state champions. It's more like Copa do Brasil than Brasileirao.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Benvenido Brasileiro!:cool:
From Bahia? Cool!:thumbsup: You're going to have a hell of time soon!!!!!Enjoy it and tell us about it ok?;)

Cheers.:)

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Everyone.
And San Siro, Thank god carnaval is coming, only 5 days left. Best party in the world. Better than the Carnaval of Rio de Janeiro (their carnaval is for old people), if you want to have the best fun of your life come to salvador.
Monday I'll get my abada (t-shirt you by to have the most fun in the streets).
Anybody here coming to Salvador?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I know that the Carnaval in Bahia is simply the absolute best during Carnaval and the best in the whole world. :thumbsup:

I think that this lucky dude of Ze is going to Bahia, right Ze?
Again, guys don't forget to post your pics of the Carnaval for the rest of those unlucky like us who are stuck very far away from the real thing...:groan:

Cheers.;)

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Hey Brasileiro,

Wlecome to the forum dude.

I'm arriving in Salvador on Friday midday. As yuo can see by me signature, I'm gonna have a blast. Me and my friends are gonna do the Big Brother Salvador 4... after going in teh main micaretas of the country througout the yeat. This is the grand finale:dazed: ;) :happy: :happy:

Going in any of these blocks???
Friday - babado novo
saturday - Chiclete - Nana
Sunday - Cheiro & then Beijo
Monday - Ivete
Tuesday - Babado Novo
Wednesday - Asa De aguia'

If you see some guys with a swimming pool, with some "pantufas"and some biking drinking equipment , you can stop by because it's me or some of my friends!!!

VIVA SAO SALVADOR!!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Ze,

I'll be at Babado Novo Friday :) , If I see some guys like you discribed, I'll talk to you.
BTW I have already noticed the anti-brazil attitude of some of the guys in this forum.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And Man you are going six days in a row, that's incredible, after the third day I'm to wasted to continue

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Man,

I'll last... the toughest hour will be sunday night.... after all saturday i will have gonne in MASTER BELL and his MAGIC GUITAR, then on sunday i have 2 blocks... it's gonna be tough.

But i'm use to it... this year i have been to Fortal, CarnaSauipe & Carnatal.... had a blast in all of them.... specially fortaleza and natal;)

we normally stay in the back, atras do carro de apoio!!
friday i'm their... just look for Dennys;) and we will be chatting up 200 women a minute;) :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Don't worry about the anti brazil attitude.... before i was alone in this forum and i used to take them all on in my own..... so they are nothing.:happy: ;)

they have to accept the :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts