Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
36,439 Posts
don't be shy ana, join in some other threads and offer an opinion ;)

·
Registered
36,439 Posts
Baraba the ladies man ;) :cool:

we've been discussing Croatian football here for weeks, and he turns up when the chicks start posting.

legendo:tongue: ;)

·
Registered
36,439 Posts
:D :D

·
Registered
Hrvatska, Hajduk
3,693 Posts
Ero said:
Baraba the ladies man ;) :cool:
pa sta znaci baraba?:D ;) ;)

But as for my above post I was just making a joke because on Friday I gave my grade six class a lecture about how they sound like idiots and not cool when they say "yo yo yo..." and "yo guy."

I thought I'd try it out and see if it made me look cool or like an idiot.

I think we all know which one it was:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
guys, guys, guys & ne other chick that might b here?!?!

nething interesting happening?

apart from soccer and the world cup and nething else to do wit soccer... ( i no u love it but cum on...)

:tongue:

neway, keep it kool

- ana

chill

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
ana... since this is soccer board, we talk soccer here ;-)...I am sure there are plenty other things going on everywhere...but thats probably going to some other non-soccer boards ;-)

monitor.hr has a good board for pretty much anything lifestyle..sex, relationships, politics, etc, etc.... its lot of fun

;-)

·
Registered
36,439 Posts

·
Registered
26,710 Posts
Slighty off topic: In my uni there is that "gang" of 5 croatian girls. One of them is absolutely, spectacularly, incredibly, breathtakingly and unbelievably beatifull, the kind of woman that makes you drool when she walks by. :drool: The other 4 look like dogs.

Is she the exeption? Are Croatian girls generally "average"? :( :depress:

Anyway, regarding the beatifull one her name is Bianca Kovacic and she's among the most beatifull women I've ever seen. :horny: Kudos to Croatia for creating such a divine being... hopefully, one day I'll manage to draw her attention. :hopefull: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
on average, Croatian girls are one of the prettiest bunch you can find anywhere... every croatian chik that I saw in the states has been ugly so far, but once I get home... its like christmas all over again

:D

·
Registered
26,710 Posts
So you export good footballers and ugly chicks and keep in Croatia average footballers and beatifull girls? ;)

Sounds fair... for the Croatians! :mad: :irritate:

I could live without Suker and Vlaovic if I was to be treated with more Biancas. :drool:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hmm

spwolf said:
on average, Croatian girls are one of the prettiest bunch you can find anywhere... every croatian chik that I saw in the states has been ugly so far

:D
Thats because they all eat a lot of Kentucky Fried Chicken, and drink a lot of coke. Right?;) :cool:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
nah, ones that I have known were students, so they kept their croatian thin body..

.. I think thats the biggest difference - 90% croatian chicks have phenomenal body...

I am amazed every time I go back by how many nice looking chiks are around... but luckily for me, I recently moved to beach city in California, and only hot chiks go out to the beach, so my opinion of american women has definetly improved since then

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.