1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found it!!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Here is the link!

Thanks Pravesh the transfer king! It´s really great you follow the transfer market so good, now my day is made!!:)

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
Great news !

I've watched Porto V Man Utd and this kid has shown what he's made of. VERY Talented.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
bobati said:
I found it!!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Here is the link!

Thanks Pravesh the transfer king! It´s really great you follow the transfer market so good, now my day is made!!:)
I was not sure though.
Is it really true...

And well, yeah I am the transfer king.....haha;) (Just love it)

But why did you name the topic with my name.... :confused:

It was not needed:D ;)

BUT STILL !! It's not official yet. Then also, that was the rumour, almost everywhere ....Initially, we were rumoured to sign him and loan to Porto, later on I read that we might co-sign him and so on. But at the end, don't know what happened. And the link you provided is not good enough, I guess. I really hope that we get an official news on this one. PLZZZZZZZ INTER !! make it official

But it's still not confirmed, lets keep our fingers crossed.:)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I remember all the rumours before Porto signed him...I'm not sure how factual that link really is...

What I know is their was nothing on our official website about Carlos Alberto back then...

If we somehow have his rights or part own him that's just great,this kid is some'lse...he would definately give our midfield some personality....

·
Registered
32 Posts
I hope that's true. I read rave reviews about this guy's talent. This is from soccernet.com after the porto-man u game:

Fortune's [Quinton] eventful night took a turn for the worst when he charged into the back of Carlos Alberto, a 19-year-old who shares not only the name of a legendary Brazilian but, on this evidence, also some of his talent.

There was certainly only one winner when, giving his young opponent only half a yard of space close to the dead-ball line, Fortune found himself trying to tackle the thin air Alberto had just danced through.

Deco should have made more of his young team-mate's mesmeric burst but, disappointingly for the home side, blazed the cut-back over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts