Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....I don't mean to rain in you parade but there's one thing you guys didn't think about. It ocurred to me, because I have common sense (unlike those Lazio executives)
that your little VERON-LOPEZ-CRESPO=SCUDETTO is about to crumble when you read this. Lazio, as you all might know by now, has become little Argentina with the new signings, after all Lazio does wear a sky blue jersey. Anyways do you know waht time it is? what do you know , its World Cup qualifying time in South America! do you know what that means? for those slow Lazio fans, it means that Simeone, Sensini, Veron, Lopez, and your all mighty Crespo will have to report to Argentina once a month to play with their squad. Who will replace them? oh that's for you Lazio fans to answer.

VERON-LOPEZ-CRESPO = NO SCUDETTO

p.s. you'll be losing a lot of , champions league, copa italia and serie A games next season.

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Simeone = Baronio
Sensini is not on lineup
Veron = De La Pena
Lopez = Inzaghi

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH US MISTER LOCO?!

Go back to your Cage, PLEASE!

·
International
6,519 Posts
oh, geesh, loco, we just bought FIORE ?!
isn't that coinsidence ?!

Get the hell of my back you gump :mad:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Boyo said:
You know what really hurts??

Blowing your nose with a pimple inside.... :)
Boyo :D :D Joke of the day...
I just want to say that Lazio NOT only depends on particular player, we've got great squad. Frankly our reserve team is still much better than B****** or L****.
Couto, De La Pena, Stankovic, Inzaghi is a world class players, the only thing that makes them look bad is playing for Great club, Lazio. :)

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
HAHA BOYO!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
YOU CRACKED ME UP!
It's one of the funniest things i heard in ages! HAHA
good one!
Made my day! :p

D

·
0 Posts
It is truth thet we have 5 argentinians in the team.
But it must be like thet because they are the best players in world at the moment and Lazio only needs the best.
But we will also have two great Italians next season.
Whay should not we buy Good players like Crespo Veron and Lopez , because they are Aregentinians?????:):)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Loco, so what ?! Do you have problems with it ?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
It seems like whining is all you can do, loco_something...
Please, cut it out or start doing it elsewhere!

T

·
0 Posts
hey loco man

cant u like use your brains and try to remember the last weeks of the league .. the argentinians had those matches .. they use to play and come back to the league with no problems ..

dont u think that the club doesnt take this into considersation .. they do .. thats why we have the rotation system.. thats why we have a strong bench ..

now go and try to think of something else

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
I understand what this Loco whatever mean!! :rolleyes:
Although you guys have the answer and say anything you want, but I am sure that you have a worry in your brain, don't you??! :D

[Edited by bodat on 15-07-2000 at 17:34]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts