Registered
1,814 Posts
haha.......funny posts!
why everyone chose MU to tease?:D....a range of Man. Hate board?....GREAT:cool:

wait for me.....just working on it:)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Oh boy this is pretty cool. But it means people are starting to get bored and need to make their own entertainment:D

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Whhy aren't the Madritistas down there. Just go look now, it's simply hilarious! Come on Pablo and Co.!!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Maybe they are sooooooo nice person that they don't hate MU!:rolleyes:......weird though.......feel free if you hate ManUre, 'cuz there are so many companies with you;)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I'm still waiting. Why haven't you posted an article Hala? come on, make this place a more fun place! You too, real player!:D

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Actually I don't feel as a gifted writer as the majority of the participants... The HOT subjects have already been snatched by the earlier ones. Hehehehe you've managed to sell Raul to ManU :D :D :D

I am having quite a laugh with what I'm reading though... :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I only sold our two wingers Roberto Carlos and Michel Salgado and got a great deal out of Manchester getting three players in the place of those two losers - Dennis IRWIN!!!, Gary and Phil Neville. Now wouldn't you do the same if you were Sanz;) :D:D:D Raul got sold by soeone else:D

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Oh, right right... sorry my friend!

I wonder how you let Raul escape you though... hehehe :D

You're currenlty working on a new "composition"?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I have always thought Raul is gonna be in Madrid forever, but after hearing your proposal i really wouldn't blame Sanz of perez for accepting it. It's just brilliant. Show me a team or player who would deny sir Alex and ManU(re). hahahaah:D:D:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts