Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read today in the newspaper the most stupid thing...

It was said that Zenden will become the new #10 at the Italian Champion.

I just have to say...what??
I just hope those guys who wrote that newspaper had been drinking alor for going to work..

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Thats just typical of the Dutch sports media.

These people have no idea about what goes on at Lazio.

They can't even get our name right!! They keep calling us Lazio Roma.
Why?? Thats not our name....

Whats next? Are they gonna call Juve, Juventus Torino??

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly..

And now, I wonder how many Dutch will become a fake Laziale!?
I hate that, cause now 'everybody' will think of me the same, well, those who dont know me or something like that, while I am one since 93 or something like that. SUX! :mad:

[Edited by Michel on 20-07-2000 at 21:43]

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, Zenden isn't going to wear #10, And we are not LAZIO ROMA but S.S. Lazio !
AND for all those dutch that will become laziali as long zenden is in lazio :

Get a life...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Mancini was #10 last season. Since he's retired the jersey's open for a new player.

As for Malcom_Z, go back to the Juventus forum if you can't think of anything intelligent to say to us.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Zenden will probably end up on the bench. He had a great Euro 2000, but that doesn't mean he will continue that way.
NO nr. 10 Zenden.

And if some dutch people become Lazio fans as long as Zenden is here , it's fine for me, as long as they give us money so we can buy new top players. :D

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Malcolm_Z what the hell is your problem!! I'm sure the other Juve fans don't appreciate you giving Juve supporters a bad name to the Lazio supporters!!

Learn some manners, don't be a sore looser and learn your own saying don't just steal the rocks sayin!! Thats so unoriginal!! In other words get a life and only post worthwile things

I hope Veron will be number 10, or what about Nesta :) he will stick with 13 though!! Crespo will probably get 9 is salas leaves or 10 if he stays and lopez will get 7. I wonder who will get 8, Baronio??

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I fully agree with you Michel ! This is exactly what I've been afraid of. Half of Holland suddenly starting to support Lazio, just because of this little creep. Good Euro or what, I don't care. He doesn't deserve to play with number 10 and I vote for having him shut up and only allowing him to speak when captain Nesta says so !!

The Miss

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I think all of you can relax. The Zenden deal is on hold. Barca doesn't want to sell both Figo and Zenden. So if Figo goes to Real, Zenden will stay at Camp Nou. This is what the papers report today at least. Maybe there is a different story tomorrow...

What is it about this Zenden anyway Miss? Why do you hate him so? Is Zenden "big" enough in Holland to attract that many dutch fans anyway? How many dutch support Juventus because of Davids BTW? After all, Davids is a star while Zenden is average...

I don't get the fuss about the numbers on the shirt either. Sure, right wing should have 7, playmaker 10, top goalscorer 9 etc... But what's the big deal?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Well Excccccccccccuuuuuuuse me, It seems i don't fit in here, that's strange cause my dad works for Lazio on the board of directors. HA HA !!

Well on the subject of Kazema, it seems you got a problem with me, well do ya PUNK? Just make my day man, any place any time, Turin or Rome? i be there waiting for ya....................

Hey all you Lazio fans, i was just joking sheesh. I just got pissed off Zenden was going to Rome. I told my dad i wanted Zenden to Juve but would he listen? NNNNNNOOOOOOOO

Anyway, please accept my humblest apologizes.

C

·
0 Posts
I know this may sound strange but I think Baronio sould get #10 !! He probably won't be playing to many games next season,but he is a player for the future.Imagine him like at new Mancini,the new Lazio simbol :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
malcolm_z pr x or whatever... :p

You are a ********, liar and so on. If your dad works for SSLAZIO directors, than you would 100 % support lazio. YOU ARE MOTHER....KER

DON'T BOTHER HERE AND GET BACK TO YOUR OWN FORUM !

C

·
0 Posts
As far as I know, Mancini will give the #10 to Roberto Baronio.
Zenden will play with #8,I think.

LAZIO IS A DREAM TEAM!!!

V

·
0 Posts
Michel

It happened in Sweden when Eriksson signed as coach ...suddenly "everyone" was a laziale.
I remember nine years ago when I wore a lazio shirt, everybody asked me what the hell lazio was, but now...:mad:

But as soon as Lazio stops winning, these so called "fans" will hopefully dissapear and find another hobby.

The question is; will Lazio ever stop winning? :)

[Edited by Viking on 21-07-2000 at 21:30]

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Hey <Concecaio> your name fits well in Lazio now doesn't it?
Anyway just because my dad works for Lazio doesn't mean i have to support them, Just because of this fact is true doesn't make me a liar, kid. And must we use bad language? :confused:

Forza Juventus :cool:

[Edited by Malcolm_Z on 21-07-2000 at 20:08]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts