Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How was your Saturday night?

If you don't remember, I'll understand.:D:D:D:D

ps. thanks for trying to spit out the window, when the window wasn't even open.:D:D

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well let's see, first you insulted almost everybody at kreso's house, then you tried to pick a fight with me in the car, insisting that we already picked up miller, even though we were on our way. you spit on the inside of my car, no regard, no regard. you were grabbing the wheel and making me swerve on the road. you were giving the finger and yelling at people while we were driving, so you almost picked a fight, well you did actually, but i avoided it since you'd have gotten beat bad, and i mean baaaaaaaad.

then we went to a cheesy bar that was empty and you passed out at he table. we were there for about 1 and half hours, and you were out the whole time.

the least you could do is apologize for killing the night.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't sweat it man, we all do that at one time or another.

Actually no, what am I saying. It was pretty bad, I've never seen someone your age in that kind of shape.:p

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
But i did not even drink very much, i started drinking after i got to your place. Did i have that much? I was fine when i got to Kresio's but then ?????????. I'll try and call ya on the weekend because this entire week i will be working until about 9pm and maybe even the entire weekend. Man i feel like such an arse.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nevermind that, I got a ticket today.

$325 and 6 points for "careless" driving.

All I did was change lanes, it was a little bit of a tight squeeze, and the cop(in an unmarked car) told me I was too close to the guy in front of me, and that if the guy had to brake hard, then I would have smashed into him.

I'm gonna fight it, obviously, but I don't think I'll win. I've got a lawyer, a guy who used to be a cop and now is a traffic offence lawyer. I'm hoping i beat it, but you know how the law is around here, basically my word against his, so I'm screwed.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Is this lawyer charging you a fee? Becareful because my dad got a ticket got a traffic lawyer (Points) and all the guy did in court was plead guilty hoping to reduce the ticket amount. It didn't work and my father had to pay the guy $400
dollars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts