Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guyz is there any roberto carlos compilation out there ...or any site or place where i can find all kicks by him ...those on which he scored and those which missed slightly???
also any zidan compilation plus beckham compilations???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on peepzzz..... these are one of the best free kick takers in there and a FIFA golden boot winner... dont tell me there is not any compilation....please please please i m really looking forward to u people for sharing the links

·
International
6,724 Posts
I have a great compilation of Zidane from his DVD. Got it off a Chinese website. I am sharing it on Soulseek, my username is vampiro21. I have to add you to my list if you want to dowload the clip.

Compilation features goals, assists, and skills. Some of them are rare, from his Bordeaux and Juventus days.

The file is called "el placer de mirar.wmv", about 51 MB.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Jose luis pirri said:
I have a great compilation of Zidane from his DVD. Got it off a Chinese website. I am sharing it on Soulseek, my username is vampiro21. I have to add you to my list if you want to dowload the clip.

Compilation features goals, assists, and skills. Some of them are rare, from his Bordeaux and Juventus days.

The file is called "el placer de mirar.wmv", about 51 MB.
PLZ add me to ur list

my username is Caeser81

Thanx alot :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was just reading FourFourTwo magazine and there was an article about "wonder kids" Robinho & Carlos Tevez and I was wondering if anyone has got some video footage of those players. Especially Robinhos skills are told to be excellent.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Jose luis pirri, can you please add me to your list as well? I'd very much like to see that Zizou compilation. My username is Joninho. Thanks a lot! :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
can somebody please just post it here?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Add me

Hey Guys I added you all to soulseek its Working now I hope you dont mind me adding you and accept me, anyway to know me my nickname is x_gear187...Add me guys c ya :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
????

Hey guys I donno how does this soulseek works but I added ya all and some of you apear to be offline while other (in blue) are i think online I donno how does this thing work but I am browsing your files i mean the users in blue and they tell me error does it work like this or there is another way r u need to add me first or something.....x_gear187

1 - 20 of 32 Posts