Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your Words....

Anyway,you will beat the dust from the Romanians so there is no point discussing this.

Result: Dinamo Bucuresti 3-4 Polonia Warszawa

Once again you have no clue!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
HEY Barlinek!

You still havent qualified,there is a return game you know.Besides,I told you that you have no chance vs Panathinaikos already,right?

and you are right,I have no clue about Polish football and I dont really want to learn about...I dont care!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you look about at the other forums i am nice. But i must speak up when i hear crap being spoken about my country's teams. To say our champions have no chance against a top Greek team is ridiculous.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Like it or not its the truth.Right now we are far from you.You'll see it yourself (IF you get past Dynamo)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Far in what sense. Listen Amoroso please give me some evidence. Like i said i know Poland and Polish club teams are not the greatest at the moment, i can admit that. But why do you say your country is better in football. I want evidence!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
What kind of evidence? Greek teams spent more money,we have more teams in European competitions and international players come to play at Greece.

Now,if you are not convinced I dont care.I dont care for Polish teams or league and I dont care for Warsow which will be a piece of cake for Panathinaikos.End of story.

I'm bored ot reply to you,you have nothing else to say and you are here just to provoke us...

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's funny - STILL NO EVIDENCE!- because you spend more money does not mean you are better. That is no evidence of performance on the field. Amoroso do you not read my posts? Please provide examples not stupid stuff like "We spend more money therefore we are better" Am i speaking to a child who does not understand? EXAMPLES!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you call a semifinal birth and almost beating Juve success than you are nuts. Listen in 95-96 Legia warsaw made it to the quarters in champions League. Do i call that a success? not really. so your one measly semi birth does not make your teams any better than ours. So i ask again, any other examples?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Do you call eliminating Arsenal a success? not a random Arsnela but the Arsenal which broke Manure's domination and won the double in England that year.

I also think you should realise why we have more teams than you in European competitions and I give you a good explanation on that at the other topic.We have two teams in CL and you have one which starts from the third qualfying round.Enough said.

Do you remember from who Legia was knocked out back then? thats right,Panathinaikos...

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow i was wrong. You guys are a very powerful football country. These great feats you speak of are extrordinary. My congratulations!

We will resume our conversation when Polonia knocks you guys out in the next round.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Noone said we are a power.But we are 8 and soon qwe will be 7.Thats far from Poland,capischi?

WE are growing,dont worry...and I'm not a Panathinaikos fan,in fact I dont care if they make it to the CL or not.(but they definitely will against Polonia)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What is 7 and 8 about?

It seems you have been growing forever. Poland is growing and within 1-2 years will have surpassed your level. Teams like yours never quite materialise into anything. While a great power always rises again! We will rise again!

How can you call yourselves good if you did not qualify for euro 2000?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
You are so ignorant its disgusting...

Countries are rated by UEFA and this decides how many teams each country has in European competitions.Countries gather points by each game of their teams in Eruopean games.Understood?

Our national team is a different case.We have quality players but they are just a bunch of primadonas,they are not a team.

Poland has no chance at all to even come close to Greece in the next 10 years.Money rules football and we have money,you dont.Simple as that.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Listen Amoroso do not lecture me on how the point scoring system works. It is a bunch of Bullshi* and you know it. The rankings have as much to do with success as with politics. Yes money does rule the game (don't flatter yourself because you don't have too much)but politics does as well. And you have benefited from politics. Greece # 8 -HA HA HA! Points for friendlies-congrats! But when it came time to play you were not in the top 16, and if Euro had 24 teams in the championships you still might not make it!
We probably would not either but this i know. But we soon will. As for a bunch of premadonas, no you are not. A bunch of premadonas would still make the championships!

You finished behind Latvia, Slovenia and Norway. Norway and Slovenia went out first round and Latvia (well i won't even go there). I knew you were bad, but i had no idea that you were this bad. man you guys were the kicking boys of a weak group. Shame on you Amoroso for even hinting there was even an ounce of quality in your national squad.

I

·
0 Posts
bialo czerwoni

you guys talk about money greece has more of it poland has less, that might be true but it doesent really matter.what do you do with that money you waste it on foreign players from who knows where, which you could probably find in your own backyard and you waste this money on helping teams like panathanaikos and olympiakos which are mediocre at best,and who really cares about these teams when your not developing any talent yourselves. Like Barlinek said Poland was once great and our futbol is on the rise once again.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Poland is there any football in this country ?
Intresting and if so is that football for girls?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.