Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would have prefered of course ROBBIE FOWLER but if it is between heskey and anelka i would say anelka cause heskey is not that good of a striker,second of all anelka fits very well in the premiership , we all remember him with arsenal, and also he is a very fast runner so with him and owen in front we will have 2 flying arrows it will be so hard for the opponents defense.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
So do I. Off ya go to the Liverpool Forum... :tongue:

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Well.. I wouldn't say it's that straight forward...

Anelka has more skill (not saying Heskey doesn't) but his work rate is no way near Heskey's.. Both of them are caught offside a lot.. although Anelka is actually trying to break a record in that area!! :)

I'd actually prefer both :) but I'd go for Anelka.. (His chance last night was a factor :D)

·
Registered
516 Posts
I'm not a big fan of Heskey but i think it really depends on what team Liverpool are playing. Sometimes Heskey can be really good and his physical presence is needed. But other times we need Anelka's skill.

·
Registered
263 Posts
It's not complicated at all - BOTH Heskey & Anelka,maybe with Owen as well in a 3-pronged attack:D .That is,of course if Anelka is with us next season:undecide: :( .

·
Registered
155 Posts
Anelka is a _____.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts