Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
54,575 Posts
:D

If Milan buy him and neglect Boriello you are stupid

I watched Boriello last night and given the opportunity he is the next Vieri, he wins all aerial balls and is very powerful, he gave Sameul a tough game yesterday! All he needs is to finish better, but hes also got a rocket shot as well!!!
 

·
International
Joined
·
9,682 Posts
Deano said:
:D

If Milan buy him and neglect Boriello you are stupid

I watched Boriello last night and given the opportunity he is the next Vieri, he wins all aerial balls and is very powerful, he gave Sameul a tough game yesterday! All he needs is to finish better, but hes also got a rocket shot as well!!!
While I agree that Borriello is skilled, he is also very weak off the ball and in positioning himself. And his finishing needs an upgrade, as you said. Things that can be improved but it takes time.

Heskey? No thanks. :yuck:
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Andy Christ said:
BWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :howler: :howler: :dielaugh:

Best joke of the new year 2004 so far...and counting!!!:howler:

I'd rather have Bierhoff back than see this useless Heskey to Milan...:stress:

Cheers.;)

But thanks for the laugh Russel!!!:tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54,575 Posts
David said:
While I agree that Borriello is skilled, he is also very weak off the ball and in positioning himself. And his finishing needs an upgrade, as you said. Things that can be improved but it takes time.

Heskey? No thanks. :yuck:
Of course Boriello is just 21

Im sure Vieri was the same at his age

the only way to improve is to lay games, so at least if Heskey is not there, Boriello can play the coppa games :rolleyes:
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
Actually Heskey is vastly under-rated in what he does, which is work his arse off in way that Inzaghi:yuck: could only dream of. He's probably not going to be a success in Italy if he did come, but how about actually watching him play a couple of times before jumping in like the reactionary British press?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54,575 Posts
cam said:
Actually Heskey is vastly under-rated in what he does, which is work his arse off in way that Inzaghi:yuck: could only dream of. He's probably not going to be a success in Italy if he did come, but how about actually watching him play a couple of times before jumping in like the reactionary British press?
You have obviously failed to ever watch Milan off camera

a mate of mine went to a Milan match

and he said Inzaghi doesnt stop running the whole match and that he gives defenders an incredibly tough time!

This is why many fellow professional strikers rate him so highly!!!

Heskey works hard also but he has no quality and doesnt score goals!!! Boriello is better than him IMO in terms of pure quality :rolleyes:
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
Deano said:
Heskey works hard also but he has no quality and doesnt score goals!!! Boriello is better than him IMO in terms of pure quality :rolleyes:
You only rate Boriello because he's Italian, if he was English you wouldn't give a monkeys. You over-rate every single Italian player.

Oh, & I saw Inzaghi at Parma & Juventus, I can never forgive him for being an absolute cheating piece of shít:) despite the fact he has obviously taken the time to learn how to stay on his feet, & also read the rule book to actually find out what the offside rule is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54,575 Posts
Yes but it doesnt mean that Inzaghi doesnt work for a whole match

I rate boriello because he gave Walter Samuel :eek: a tough time yesterday and won balls against him

the only thing Boriello doesnt have yet is the natural instinct in the box of a goalscorer, but that may come with time, but I saw him against Rangers and Ive seen him for the U21 and Ive seen him few times with Milan, and the guy has a rocket shot and is so powerful

I garauntee you that if he is not wasted at Milan he will be Italy's starting forward within a few years

but he could end up like Ventola and being wasted :rolleyes:

He has much more talent than Heskey, who is very wasteful and doesnt control the ball well at all!!!

He has some elements to his game, but not enough to consider himself an AC Milan player!!!
 

·
Fuoriclasse
Joined
·
13,912 Posts
cam said:
Actually Heskey is vastly under-rated in what he does, which is work his arse off in way that Inzaghi:yuck: could only dream of. He's probably not going to be a success in Italy if he did come, but how about actually watching him play a couple of times before jumping in like the reactionary British press?
Good call, Cam. I don't claim to be an EPL expert, quite actually I 'hate' most EPL outfits and more so Liverpool. But it seems to me there are far worse players around than Emile Heskey. What is it people despise so much in him? Is it his looks, the Donkey thing right? Has dissing the man become some sort of trendy habit or better, a way to be cool?

It's like he never gets any credit for anything he accomplishes. The British media think the infamous half-time tunnel punch-up with Turks is Heskey's England (and probably overall) best performance to date. What the ****?...

Ciao.
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
Steph! said:
Good call, Cam. I don't claim to be an EPL expert, quite actually I 'hate' most EPL outfits and more so Liverpool. But it seems to me there are far worse players around than Emile Heskey. What is it people despise so much in him? Is it his looks, the Donkey thing right? Has dissing the man become some sort of trendy habit or better, a way to be cool?

It's like he never gets any credit for anything he accomplishes. The British media think the infamous half-time tunnel punch-up with Turks is Heskey's England (and probably overall) best performance to date. What the ****?...

Ciao.
He's insulted by the sort of people who think that Nedved wasn't far & away the best player of 2003. Those that think the EPL is the only league in the world.

Basically, idiots. He's never been a big goalscorer, but he has hard graft, & plays off Michael Owen incredibly well, the big target man & the small guy running off him. Except Heskey is more than that, he's quick, & sure he isn't a goalscorer, but that isn't what being a footballer is all about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Deano said:
You have obviously failed to ever watch Milan off camera

a mate of mine went to a Milan match

and he said Inzaghi doesnt stop running the whole match and that he gives defenders an incredibly tough time!

This is why many fellow professional strikers rate him so highly!!!

Heskey works hard also but he has no quality and doesnt score goals!!! Boriello is better than him IMO in terms of pure quality :rolleyes:
Can't give an opinion on Heskey, need to see more of him.
On Inzaghi, I totally agree with Deano, you may like him or not, you may think he's a cheat, you may think that he's not a "gifted " player, but their is one thing that is not arguable: his running troughout the game, he never stops, here in Italy nobody argues his running.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,720 Posts
not that i rate heskey highly, but his performances with liverpool have to be considered in the right context. pool has no midfield regardless of the names that line up there. ive seen about half a dozen of their games this season and their midfield cant do anything right. so heskey doesnt get any service let alone good service.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
13,710 Posts
Heskey might not be as bad as some people say, but I see no use in getting him.

He's not that young, he's not that cheap, he's not that good.

We can get someone much better than Heskey.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
If anyone believes this story then they're more stupid than I would think,What the hell would a Bunny like heskey do for Milan?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
818 Posts
Heskey would be raped by Serie A defenses, we'll just get another Golden Trashcan award out him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,967 Posts
Hopefully Milan can take Heskey away from Liverpool so that GH cannot use Heskey week in week out tirelessly but ineffectively.

paw;)
 
1 - 20 of 118 Posts
Top