Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ZZ IS BACK!!!
Zidane is back to full training as of tomorrow and WILL PLAY THE GAME AGAINST DENMARK!!!!:happy::happy::cool::happy::star::star:
I read it too from http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/20020607_192803Dev.html
but also, there's another fantastic news for us!!!Leboeuf will not be ready to play for another month or so!!!!

I'm sorry for Leboeuf the person, but for the France Team, it is the best thing that he doesn't play. This way, Lemerre will be forced to use this defence:
Candela/Sagnol-Thuram-Desailly-Liza

And that defence is way more solid, reliable than the previous one with Leboeuf at its heart!!!Things are looking great for us!!!

With ZZ back, the right defence, we will no doubt have everything at our disposal to get to the 2nd round and defend succesfully our World Crown!!!

ALLEZ YAZHID!
ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
zizzzzzoooooooooouuuuuuuu:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :devil:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
yes his back!
i think france struggled without him!
the master is back!
all hail zizou!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
ladies and gentleman.................france no 10 is back........

no other then ZINEDINE SARDINE!

hahahahahahahahah!:howler:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Talking names. I think the worst name in the French squad gotta be Lilian Thuram - Lilian is a girl's name...

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
No we'd better stop before lili or San Siro get mad at us for being anti-french or name callers :D!

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
You shouldn't be so sure about Zizou being ready for Tuesday's match. Rumours say that the French have been too fast saying he's ready. Well the only thing we can do is to wait and see if he's in the starting eleven :).

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yakubu said:
What about Petit, Butt or Ashley in Ashley Cole :dielaugh:!
:D

Funny thing would be if Petit and Butt got married with Ashley Cole as the best man.. Petit-Butt :D I bet Lilian would be at the wedding ....

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Magic#10 said:
Funny thing would be if Petit and Butt got married with Ashley Cole as the best man.. Petit-Butt :D I bet Lilian would be at the wedding ....
:D

·
Registered
765 Posts
I just heard on the news that Zidane might NOT start. Guess the French are trying to psyché Denmark - I actually think that a Zidane at 85 % would be an advantage for Denmark. Expectations of him being the new Christ could be overwhelming even to a great player like Zidane. Especially if he is not 100 % fit it will be like watching Ronaldo in the 1998 final - he'll be a shadow of himself.

Glad that Pirés isn't in the French team - then I'd be worrying. France right now wont win with a 2 goals margin, I think.
Beside I think it will be a low paced match because of the heat which will affect both teams - maybe France even more than Denmark cos we tried the horrendous deal when we played Senegal.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
now laugh as u like...but when France kick ur asses, iam sure that u will cry :fero: :fero: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :fero: :fero: :fero: :devil:

L

·
0 Posts
well, if zidane plays, that means denmark should put 3 guys on him, even he is not at 100% that will be enough to be able to do something.

·
Registered
765 Posts
There wont be 1 player assigned to take out Zidane let alone 3 players.. The whole team will deal with whatever France comes with - we rely on a team effort - you rely on the second coming, Zidane.
Zidane seems to be a nice fellow and I feel bad for him that he has to carry all of France's hopes of further matches in this tournament, cos France wont succeed on tuesday, IMO.

1-1 draw will be a most certain outcome of this match, I think.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
i think it would be great for france to get kicked out....it gives the host nations and african teams a greater chance to do well....plus, france are crap...theyre aging, and rely on zidane too much..all their games in 98 and euro 2000 were flukes..apart from the brazil final, but hey, they were on home turf and brazil were seriously dented

go turkey/ireland!!!!

L

·
0 Posts
i think your team will play the defense and put the china's wall front the french, but we have the habit since we are world champions and it's quite boring!!!!!

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
lili said:
i think your team will play the defense and put the china's wall front the french, but we have the habit since we are world champions and it's quite boring!!!!!
Sweet lili, I don't think so. We're playing for a win and that won't be with 11 behind the ball.

L

·
0 Posts
sure? they will play?
cool, then we will assist at a real match, cause if we have to go out at this state of the competition, i want at less see a good match! not as the one against uruguay!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I guess you haven't seen our defence at the WC yet. If you had you wouldn't expect us to put up a wall. Cos our qualities aren't in defence - at least not in the 2 matches played so far.

Sørensen (Sunderland) - has done ok in goal.
Heintze (PSV) - the veteran has been struck badly by the heat.
Laursen (AC Milan) -best man in central defence.
Henriksen (Panathinaikos) - hasn't been a rock as usual.
Helveg (AC Milan) - was brilliant against Senegal.

Gravesen (Everton) - did well against Uruguay - heat stricken against Senegal.

Tøfting (Bolton) - has been good in both matches.
Rommedahl (PSV) - weakest player on the team overall
Grønkjær (Chelsea) - Brilliant against Uruguay - didn't do much against Senegal.
Tomasson (AC Milan) - 3 goals - enough said ;)
Sand (Schalke 04) - hasn't scored yet - works a lot and makes spaces for Tomasson - gotta score soon.

Keyplayer as I see it is Gravesen - when he plays a good match the whole team seems to do the same. He'll be great against France cos the heat he was fighting against Senegal wont be so bad - I heard it'll be 21 degrees celcius and rainy (he must be used to the rain in Liverpool ;) )

So judging by the form of the defence we can't use that as a tactic - our force is in attack.

Would like to see a great counter attacking match from Denmark though - Grønkjær or Rommedahl running away from the slow French defenders ;)

1 - 20 of 96 Posts