Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well seems the Galaxy have signed Herzog to play in MLS. The leagues is a great place for people who are too old to play in Europe to come and be brilliant again (just look at Preki). At least when the Galaxy come to Giants Stadium ill get to come out and see Andi live!!!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...and why not travel to LA for the away game. They have this new stadium which looks a lot like European athmosphere.

Meanwhile Andi toild everybody who wanted or did not want to hear: "Nothing in Austria, by and from nobody, comes even close to what I see here. A dream became true..."

For that meanwhile over here it is suggested he should change his nickname from "Schnitz'l Platzl Andi" to "Kentucky Fried Chicken Andi".

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its funny he would saythat considering MLS is largely a big joke over here. This boy Adu is supposed to do for it what Jordan did for the NBA but im skeptical :rolleyes:. Anyways dont think ill be flying to California to see Andi ;) .

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...well, in any case the guy is 35 and was the farest from fit already in his last season over here.

Meanwhile LA Galaxy informs us his nickname is "Duke"...... ;)

Galaxy story on his arrival

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
And look how enthusiastic the Galaxy fans are on their message board :

Yeah baby just what the Galaxy needs is some 35 over the hill European to come here and work on his tan. That's some real masterful addition to the team.
The Galaxy FO gets another "F" for hiring some long in the tooth European just to satisfy the whiners who want a European player on the team.
An old man that played in the Austrian league? Ug.
So, first Schwarzenegger, now "Duke". Is that already enough to be a "Schurkenstaat" and part of the axis of evil? ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Well, I want to make sure to not hit any provocation button which could cloud the mood of a buddy, but if you deliver the links yourself, well, the guys are simply right (besides the last guy, I mean, the Austrian league is most probably not at all being any weaker than MLS, I firmly believe that, no "national pride" here or stuff).

I'm also astonished about the "Duke" without any shame repeating the same crap again, verbatim the stuff he said when he came back to Austria. At a time (when he frankly already was physically finished) and then bragged like "I want and can add to winning trophies for my wonderful new team. That's why I came for" and then hitting out against teammates after disappointment and disappointment and disappointment

I mean, I know, I'm easy with refraining from pro-bias as the "Duke" was never exactrly a hero in violet. But at the same time I really think FVFC is actually BETTER off to not blank out a Teamplatz for a fit player for the benefit of a former great and current Märchenerzähler.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
MxPx said:
And look how enthusiastic the Galaxy fans are on their message board :

What do you expect from a board which is moderated by a Katie Prohaska......

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts